This recipe for acai smoothie bowl is easy to prepare and crazy delicious.
Yes, this is a crazy healthy smoothie bowl, best breakfast ever. Easy, nutritious and fun to eat and prepare. And best of all no one at your house will ever leave to school or work with an empty stomach.
Cause as we all know, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Breakfast tells our body how to function and how to respond to our crazy schedule every day. If we eat breakfast that is a less stressful thing the body has to do… get the idea? This smoothie bowl is made with acai berries, that I use and love. I usually buy a huge pack at Costco that I find in the freezer section. It is very easy to find them, in case you don’t use blueberries or strawberries instead.
- 3.5 oz frozen acai berries 100 g
- 2 bananas frozen or not
- 1 heaping tablespoon almond cream
- 1/2 cup almond milk rice or soy
- 1 tablespoon chia
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup pistachios
- 4 teaspoons maple syrup
- Put the acai berry, banana, almond cream and soybeans into the blender.
- When everything is really well integrated Serve in a bowl and put the rest of the ingredients above.