This acai smoothie bowl recipe is easy, nutritious, and delicious. If you follow this recipe, you will see how easy it is to make a trendy, easy, and nutritious breakfast at home.
Why are you going to fall in love with this recipe for acai-smoothie bowl
- Why smoothie bowls are not just a fad, they are a super breakfast.
- Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and having something like this makes us all have a good mood and day.
- Breakfast is what sets the tone for how we are going to be during the day. It is our gasoline to work; it is taking care of ourselves, it loves our body, it is EVERYTHING.
- Another important thing about smoothie bowls is that there is no bad recipe; all recipes and combinations are perfect.
- The acai smoothie bowl can be served in many ways, with fruit, granola, nuts, seeds, almond butter, etc.
✨Benefits of acai✨ 🌱Acai is a purple berry of palms from the Amazon area, they have been cultivated by hand for many years. 🌱Acai is considered a super food since the concentration of nutrients it has is very high compared to its size. 🌱It is full of antioxidants, fiber, and many vitamins and minerals. Its nutritional powers are said to help us fight disease and make our hearts strong.
Ingredients for the acai smoothie bowl
- frozen acai (if you can’t get frozen acai, you can use frozen blueberries, strawberries, or raspberries)
- frozen banana
- almond butter
- almond milk, rice milk, oat milk, or soy milk
- chia or chia seed jam
- grated coconut
- maple syrup
How to make the acai smoothie bowl?
As easy as putting the ingredients in the blender. You do it in the same way as a smoothie. Some tips to make it taste perfect are:
- Put the liquid in the blender first.
- Using a high-speed blender, such as Blendtec or Vitamix , always helps.
- You can help yourself with the tamper, but make sure you have the lid on.
- If you don’t have a blender high speed, chop the ingredients as much as possible before blending them.
Differences between a smoothie and a smoothie bowl?
- One you drink in a glass and the other one you eat in a bowl.
- It is easier to make children eat a smoothie in a bowl because it looks more like ice cream.
- Smoothie bowls are finished with fruit, granola, and other superfoods on top.
Other recipes that you may like:
Here is the recipe for this acai smoothie bowl and I hope you like it as much as we do. When you make it don’t forget to take a picture of it and post it on Instagram or FB, I love to see all your creations.
It would also be amazing if you give it 5 stars and/or if you tell me how it went in the comments section; if you have questions or ideas, put them there as well.
- 3.5 oz frozen acai berries 100 g
- 2 bananas frozen or not
- 1 heaping tablespoon almond butter
- 1/2 cup almond milk rice or soy
- 1 tablespoon chia
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup pistachios
- 4 teaspoons maple syrup
- Put the acai berry, banana, almond cream and soybeans into the blender.
- When everything is really well integrated Serve in a bowl and put the rest of the ingredients above.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.