These alcohol-free pineapple margaritas are perfect for an afternoon with friends and brunch with family or an agua fresca. They are healthy and perfect for the whole family; kids included 😉.
About this recipe
This non-alcoholic pineapple margarita mocktail is spicy, healthy-ish, with a tropical hint, basically an incredibly delicious drink. I like to make it with frozen pineapple, so I don’t have to put ice in it, and so it tastes more cocktail-like.
I also put a little jalapeño so that at the end of each sip, this margarita has a kick as the margaritas with tequila.
ingredients for the Mexican mocktail
- Frozen pineapple in chunks is best, but fresh works here as well. I use frozen to make the non-alcoholic margarita faster.
- Mint leaves; in a pinch, you can use spearmint.
- Jalapeño pepper or a serrano chile if you want it to be slightly spicier.
- Agave syrup, coconut sugar, or regular granulated sugar work perfectly here.
- Lemon or lime juice. I use both, but I do prefer lime juice here.
how to make the pineapple margarita
It is as easy as putting everything in the blender and letting it run until all the ingredients are combined and perfectly delicious. If your blender is having trouble running, add about half of a cup of water or pineapple juice.
Steps to rimming a glass
- Cut a lime in half and pass it along the rim of the glass.
- Cover a small plate or small tray with fine sea salt and dip the glass. Twist two or three times.
- Shake off any excess and let it dry before pouring the margarita mocktail.
Tips and tricks
- Taste before serving. If you want, you can add more ice and a bit of extra sugar. Stir, taste, and adjust again if needed.
- You could also prepare this in a shaker if you use pineapple juice. Muddle the mint, add the rest of the ingredients, shake and serve.
- Finish each glass with a slice of lime, thinly sliced jalapeños, and fresh mint leaves.
- If it is very concentrated, add limeade, more ice cubes, club soda, sparkling, or still water.
Other Mexican Mocktails and recipes that you will love
Now let me give you the recipe for these amazingly delicious mocktails, alcohol-free pineapple-mint margaritas. Salud!
Alcohol-free pineapple-mint margaritas
- 1 blender
- 1 ½ cups of frozen pineapple in chunks
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1 jalapeño
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½-1 cup water
- Mix all ingredients in the blender.
- Serve in glasses with ice and salted rim.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.