This is the easiest recipe for vegan and gluten-free almond flour chocolate chip cookies.
Last Sunday I was in the kitchen with the kids and I thought I had the greatest idea ever. I pulled out a bowl, my almond flour and other ingredients and baked these almond flour chocolate chip cookies. I even asked Santiago to write the ingredients as I added them to the bowl. After the cookies were baked, I tried them and thought: “WOW these are so good!” I really was impressed with myself that I developed a recipe so quickly. Well, it turned out that….
I have already made them! Well, kind of. Last year I posted a recipe called BEST VEGAN COOKIES EVER, so I just remembered an old recipe. I laughed so hard when I realized this. It was so funny because for I week I was obsessed with my new almond chocolate chip cookies. I mean, in my mind it was the best vegan chocolate chip recipe ever.
Related content: Moon balls
I really was obsessed with them! Prepared them almost every day and once I even burned a batch. If you follow me on Instagram I posted a picture on my instastories of them. Lol! I still laugh about my crazy and busy mind.
[clickToTweet tweet=”This recipe for almond flour chocolate chip cookies is delicious, vegan, gluten-free, very easy to prepare and 100% kids approved.” quote=”This recipe for almond flour chocolate chip cookies is delicious, vegan, gluten-free, very easy to prepare and 100% kids approved.”]
Related content: Vegan lime macaroons
So here is the recipe for these
almond flour chocolate chip cookies
that is slightly different from the other one. This recipe does not have almond butter and it is made with almond flour, not almond meal. So if you prepare this recipe and like it please share the recipe and the blog. Or even better, let’s connect on Instagram with @piloncilloyvainilla #piloncilloyvainilla or PINTEREST.
Almond flour chocolate chip cookies
- 2 cups almond flour about 300 gr.- 11 oz
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup agave syrup or maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4-6 tablespoons coconut oil, solid
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Let the mix rest for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Form the cookies and place on a baking sheet prepared with parchment paper or a silicon mat.
- Put in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until browned on top.
- Remove and cool completely.
- you have to measure the almond flour well, it has to be tightly fitted.
- I use 5 tablespoons of extra virgin coconut oil, solid. Start by adding 4tablespoons and check the mixture if it needs more moisture.
- Let the cookies brown in the oven and DO NOT TOUCH until completely cooled down.