These almost flourless vegan brownies are made with almond flour (or almond meal) and pecans. This recipe is 100% vegan and delicious.
YES, you can make almost FLOURLESS VEGAN BROWNIES and they are delicious. I make them with almond meal and just 1/4 of a cup of flour. That is why I called this recipe almost flourless vegan brownies.
They are as perfect as any other brownie, with crunchy edges, a chewy center, a cracked top and they are just plain delicious.
The idea of preparing them with almost no flour is that instead of being just a dessert, they could give us a bit more nutrients and not just happiness. Nuts and almonds are full of protein, healthy fats and antioxidants.
And chocolate and cocoa have a lot of minerals and antioxidants. Of course, choose the best one you can find and read the labels. Buy one that has no milk or any other ingredient that you do not know. Also, check that it has a small amount of sugar and that the percentage of cocoa is high. The higher the percentage, the better!
So here is the recipe for these
Alomst flourless vegan brownies
And I hope you like them as much as we do. If you like them, please share the recipe and the blog with your friends. I genuinely believe that the more people eating a healthy diet, the happier the world will be. Anyways, if you end up making this recipe make sure to take a picture and share it with me on Instagram. I love seeing what you make.
Almost flourless vegan brownies
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed + 6 tablespoons water
- 1 cup almond meal or almond flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 baking soda
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup dark chocolate chunks 8 oz
- 1/4 cup neutral or coconut oil melted
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup of chopped pecans
- Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF.
- In a small bowl, combine the flaxseed and water. Set aside.
- Measure the rest of the ingredients and have them ready to use.
- Melt the chocolate in a large bowl over a double boiler. Then add the maple syrup and oil, mix well.
- Cocoa, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add the flax seed mixture.
- Add the chopped pecans and mix well.
- Spread batter into a prepared small brownie pan.
- Put it in the oven for about 35 min. When the edges are a bit dry, and the center feels firm, they are ready.
- Let them cool completely before tasting.