Amazing roasted fingerlings with za’atar and lemon is a must recipe at home, especially when I’m in a hurry and need to have dinner on the table fast.
This recipe is a must at home, especially when I run out of ideas or I have to put dinner on the table fast. These fingerlings roasted with super easy marinade. And one of my favorite things about this recipe of roasted fingerlings is that the marinade that left in the pan after cooking, can serve as a salad dressing or sauce for another dish.
Related content: Pineapple salsa with black beans and avocadoRelated content: Potato and cauliflower puree topped ramekins
Here is the recipe for these
roasted fingerlings with za’atar and lemon juice
and I hope you like them. If you do, please share the love by sharing the recipe and the blog.
Roasted fingerlings with lemon and za'atar
- 1/2 cup avocado oil or any other oil
- 2 garlic cloves pressed or minced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons of za'atar or more depends on your taste
- 2 lbs of small potatoes 1 kg, fingerlings
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- In a jar mix the oil, salt, lemon juice and za'atar.
- Put the potatoes on top of a special paper for the oven, parchment, and slowly empty the marinade.
- Do not put all the jokes that are well-covered potatoes but not swimming in the marinade.
- Bake until the potatoes is fully cooked.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.