I got a bit behind on translating and posting from Spanish to English. So I thought it would be better to just post the recipe and do not translate the whole story. This is in my attempt to catch up and be on track again with both sites. I got to confess I got swamped in life, chores,driving kiddos around, etc.
So if you have a question of this recipe or another, please do not hesitate to shoot me an email. I promise I’ll answer as fast as I can.
Here is the recipe, please shoot me an email if in doubt of the process or some ingredient.
Autumn salad with raisins vinaigrette
- 1 cup raisins
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- pinch of salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Four handfuls of greens
- 1 apple julienned
- 1 pear julienned
- 1/2 cup seeds pomegranate
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- Blend the raisins, balamic vinegar, dijon, capers, galric, olive oil and water until smooth.
- In a salad platter add the greens, julienned apples, julienned pears, pomegranate seeds and pumpkin seeds.
Si no consigues granada le puedes poner arándanos o cerezas deshidratadas.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.