This hummus is perfect as a snack, for lunch or just because you are a little bit hungry. This avocado hummus is so good I’m pretty sure a batch of it will be at every party of yours.
This recipe is perfect for those days you are craving guacamole and hummus, for the days you just can’t decide which one you crave more. I love it and I hope you love it too. My kids love it, my husband loves it and a lot of my guests have loved it too.
Tips, tricks & othere recipes:
It tastes delicious with:
- tortilla chips, homemade or store-bought
- on top of any tacos or tostadas
- in a wrap or veggie sandwich
- with veggies as a dip
It is healthy, made with whole and fresh ingredients, it is tasty, spicy, … really it is PERFECT. And, mostly I love it because it is a healthy snack that we all enjoy, even all the boys (men) in the house. If you use canned chickpeas you will have it ready in a pinch. It really comes together that fast, this type of recipe is perfect when your son or husband decided that he will be hosting GAME NIGHT.
Related content: Hummus
And the best part is that this
is all family approved… so it really is perfect for the Super Bowl or any other GAME DAY. Do you like watching sports at home? Here is the recipe and I hope you like it if you do please share… the recipe and the blog on Instagram, FB or save it for later on Pinterest.
- 2 cups cooked garbanzo beans home cooked or canned
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup cilantro you can use leaves and stems
- 1-2 roasted serrano chilies
- 2 cloves garlic, roasted on a griddle or toaster oven
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 tablespoons lemon or lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Roast on a grill or toasting oven the serrano chile and garlic (roast the garlic cloves always with skin on).
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl of a food processor. Peel the garlic and add along with the chili to the food processor bowl.
- Mix until all the ingredients are fully integrated. Taste for seasoning and adjust if necessary.
- Serve on a bowl, finish with chopped cilantro and serrano chile pepper.
Do you follow me on Instagram???? Common over to get more healthy, easy and delicious recipes that nourish body, mind, and soul.