Yesterday I was in my computer and suddenly my newsletter appeared. I was shocked because it appeared on Monday, when I had it planned for Saturday. And Not one, not two, not three but FOUR pictures showed up. ??Noooo! A total shock! The funny thing is that just when I finished counting Romina says… Ohh it is 4:44 pm. It kinda made me feel better. I thought that so many fours could be a secret message from the Universe, a secret calling or something, ha. The truth is, that all that you see, here at my blog, I did it. Well, youtube and I ?, I do not have help for all the techie stuff around here. No fancy programer, no coding studies, nothing! All the blog design and technical stuff are made by me.
When I saw that something was not woring as it should I felt a little sad so I remembered this recipe me and my girls saw at Saveur or Bon appetite (do not remember). And I knew that is just what I needed, a treat. And it is also a great way to use overripe bananas. At home nobody wants to eat them. I use Dandies marshmallows, they are not healthy, but they are not super unhealthy full of chemicals and high fructose corn syrup like other brands. It is a gluten-free vegan s’more, for me this is heaven! Yummy!
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate pieces
- 1/4 cup small marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons chopped almonds to serve
- To prepare the banana, peel it only from one side, leave a small part attached.
- Scoop away some pulp and add marshmallows and dark chocolate.
- Cover chocolate and marshmallow with the banana peel. Wrap on a piece of aluminum foil.
- Do the same with the other bananas.
- Put them in the oven for 20 minutes.
- When ready remove from the foil and completely peel the loose peel.
- Top with chopped almonds and sprinkle with confectioners sugar.
Oven should be pre-heated around 350ºF.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.