The only vegan chocolate chip cookie you have to try and MAKE. Keto and gluten-free.
This is the best vegan chocolate chip there is. It is very easy to prepare, and it is filled with good things for your body. Do you want to know the best part? It only takes six ingredients to prepare these beauties. At home, we use them as a snack, dessert or even breakfast.
I love to make cookies at home and these vegan chocolate chips are definitely my favorite ones. They are very easy to prepare, so easy that I know the recipe by heart and I’m pretty sure you’ll know it too. I mean, my daughters Sofia and Romina know it.
Yes, it is that easy.
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”eu21wVMr” upload-date=”2020-05-23T16:27:45.000Z” name=”Galletas veganas de almendra y chocolate” description=”EEstas galletas vegans son super rápidas de hacer y perfectas para toda la familia. Son galletas sin gluten, sin huevo y sin lacteos.” player-type=”default” override-embed=”default”]
tips, tricks & other recipes:
- If you do not have almond meal/flour at home, you can make these gluten-free, keto cookies by making your own meal. In a food processor pulse sliced or slivered almonds until they resemble the consistency of sand.
- You can also use home-made almond butter. It is very easy to prepare, just add lightly toasted almonds in the food processor and mix until the almond butter is done.
- This recipe comes together really fast the only trick is to know when to take them out of the oven. They are ready when they are firm to the touch and lightly browned on the edges.
- Here are other delicious and very healthy recipes for sweets: Avocado chocolate pudding, granola cookies, vegan banana bread or baked doughnuts.
These are the best
vegan chocolate chip cookies
you’ll ever find. Easy to prepare, healthy and kids approved. Do you need another reason to prepare them?? No, so here is the recipe. If you like it please share, share the recipe and the blog on Instagram, FB or shave it for later on Pinterest.
Recipe for vegan cookies, gluten free and maple syrup.
- Baking sheets
- Food processor
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (modify if your are keto)
- 1 cup chocolate chips or dark chocolate roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF and prepare a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl put the almond flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
- Add the almond butter and maple syrup. Mix the ingredients well. You may have to use your hands.
- Add the chocolate and mix again.
- Divide the dough more or less into 12-15 balls and form the cookies.Put in the oven for 15 -18 minutes, when they start to brown they are already.
- Put in the oven for 15 -18 minutes, when they start to brown they are already.
- Almond flour can be purchased or made by placing silvered almonds in the blender or food processor. Be careful just to give it a pulse and do not let the blender or food processor run, if you let it run it becomes almond cream.
- If you want to make, softest cookies take them out of the oven at the 15-minute mark, if you want them crispier leave them three more minutes.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.