This recipe for black bean vegan burger recipe is super easy to make, delicious, and healthy. When you read the recipe and how easy it is to make the best vegan burgers you will have them once a week on the menu.
Yes, vegans eat hamburgers, very delicious and tasty hamburgers. We eat black bean burgers. And you know what they are incredibly delicious and healthy. This recipe is the easiest black bean burger you’ll find.
ARE VEGAN BURGERS HEALTHY?
Not all of them are, like regular store-bought burgers, there are many that are extremely processed and with ingredients that are not real.
✨ This recipe for these (vegan) burgers have three main ingredients. These ingredients are super nutritious, delicious and you can have them ready in the refrigerator for days before preparing the burgers.
This recipe for black bean burgers only needs 4 ingredients. Yes, FOUR isn’t it incredible??? I’m sure that you already know that the hamburgers from the popular fast food restaurants have more than 72 ingredients, Crazy right?
INGREDIENTS OF VEGAN BURGER
- Beans. Home-cooked black beans or canned beans. I like to make it with black beans, but you can use whatever beans you want. When you measure it make sure that there is no liquid.
- Rice. I use brown rice, but you can use whatever rice you like best. When you measure it, make sure it is in the weather or cold.
- Pumpkin seeds or pepitas. The rich flavor that these seeds give to hamburgers is impressive. And apart from all, they raise the nutritional value of theis vegan hamburguers in an impressive way.
- Chipotle pepper. The chipotle chili in adobo is what helps us season these burgers. The smoky flavor brings all the flavors together and makes every bite a dream.
HOW TO MAKE THE BURGERS?
Super easy, mix all the ingredients in the food processor . Form the patties and cook them. You can make them in two ways: in a pan or iron skillet or in the oven.
✎TIP If you want the hamburgers to be all the same thickness and shape, use a round cooki cutter mold or a jar lid. If you use the jar lid, put a piece of kitchen plastic on it so that you can remove the burguers without falling apart.
HOW TO SERVE BEAN BURGERS?
- You can serve it with homemade vegan cheese, nacho cheese.
- With Sriracha sauce.
- With ketchup, mustard and mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato and a slice of onion or with pickled onions.
- Serve with sweet potato chips, roasted sweet potato fries, or French fries.
- They are also incredible if you serve them with a tablespoon of roasted tomatoes for everything or a tablespoon of pesto.
These burgers have pumpkin seeds that are filled with vitamin E and other significant benefits for us. There is nothing easier in the world than this recipe for bean and rice burgers, vegan, healthy and delicious. Please share a picture on FB or Instagram of your hamburger, will love to see it.
If you are going to do it later, save it on Pinterest. It would also be incredible if you give it 5 stars and/or if you tell me how it went in the comments section; if you have questions or ideas also put them there.
Best black bean vegan burger
- 2 cups cooked black beans without the liquid
- 2 cups of cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon or less of chipotle in adobo paste
- a good pinch of salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF and prepare a baking tray with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Put the ingredients in a food processor bowl and pulse them until they are well incorporated. They should still have texture; you are just looking for them to hold together when formed as a pattie.
- Form the hamburgers and put them on a tray.
- Bake them for about 15-20 min. or until firm. Be careful not to overcook; they could dry out too much.
- Serve them on a hamburger bun with avocado, green leaves, and tomato slices.
- I use canned chipotles and blend them to form a paste if they come whole. This way it is easier to measure the quantities and freeze leftovers.
- You can also make these burgers on the stove. Heat a pan on high heat and cook for 2-3 on each side. Optional, you can also add a bit of oil to the pan.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.