This recipe is for sure the easiest and best black bean vegan burger you’ll eat.
Yes, vegans eat hamburgers, very delicious and tasty hamburgers. We eat black bean burgers. And you know what they are incredibly delicious and healthy. This recipe is the easiest black bean burger you’ll find.
This recipe for black bean burgers only needs 4 ingredients. Yes, F O U R isn’t it incredible???
I’m sure that you already know that the hamburgers from the popular fast food restaurants have more than 72 ingredients, VERDAD?… RIGHT???
Related content: Mexican Mole Burgers
But not these fantastic and delicious black bean vegan burgers, they have four healthy ingredients that will give our bodies vitamins, minerals and amazing other things to make us feel good. These burgers have pumpkin seeds that are filled with vitamin E and other significant benefits for us. But let me give you the recipe for these
black bean vegan burger
And you have to prepare them; they are delicious, easy, versatile and very very healthy.
Best black bean vegan burger
- 2 cups cooked black beans without the liquid
- 2 cups of cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon or less of chipotle in adobo paste
- a good pinch of salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF and prepare a baking tray with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Put the ingredients in a food processor bowl and pulse them until they are well incorporated. They should still have texture; you are just looking for them to hold together when formed as a pattie.
- Form the hamburgers and put them on a tray.
- Bake them for about 15-20 min. or until firm. Be careful not to overcook; they could dry out too much.
- Serve them on a hamburger bun with avocado, green leaves, and tomato slices.
This is a republish from 2014.