You have to believe me when I say that this carrot flavored orange smoothie it is simply the best to start the day.Not all smoothies have to be green. Have you tried an orange smoothie? This one is creamy, full of flavor and amazing nutrients. But, the best part of it is… that you prepare it at night, store it and blend it in the morning.
Related content:Green smoothie
Related content: Tropical smoothie bowl
Here is the recipe for this
carrot cake flavored orange smoothie
and I hope you like it. If you do please share, the recipe and the blog.
Carrot cake flavored orange smoothie
- 1 sliced carrot
- 1/2 cup sliced sweet potatoes or sliced butternut squash
- 4 dates pitted
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- A half-inch piece of ginger
- 2- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cup milk water, or combination of the two
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Put all the dry ingredients in a mason jar and store overnight in the fridge.
- The next morning, add them to a blender container with liquid of choice and vanilla. Test and adjust if necessary.