I’m obsessed with carrot juice. But for me carrot cucumber and apple juice is like carrot juice to the max, I love it and could drink it all day long.
I love this the flavor combination, the sweetness of the carrots with the acidity of the limes and the spiciness of the ginger. YUM.
I love how easy it is to feel nourished and refreshed with the juice. I drink it in the morning instead of a green juice or as a pick me up afternoon drink. It is perfect for those moments in the afternoon when you feel a bit sluggish or ready to leave work.
I also add to this carrot, cucumber and apple juice ginger and lime juice. And if I’m drinking it as a pick me up juice, I also add tons of ice and lime slices. If that by doing this, it turns a juice into a sexy mocktail. 😂
And if you think about it … it really is sexy. Well, for me sexy equals FEELING AMAZING, self-confident and full of energy. So to feel that way we need to drink only the good stuff. Beverages with the power to benefit us and on getting us healthy, with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that will make our skin glow.
Beverages full of benefits that will make us glow from the inside out; that will make us feel sexy.
So, with that said. I think I just convinced you to start drinking this carrot cucumber and apple juice, right? So, here are some tips, tricks and other recipes that will help you take your juice to the next level.
Tips, tricks & other recipes:
- Prep your veggies before doing the juice. I wash and peel non-organic produce and cut them in small chunks.
- You could use the pulp from the carrots and apples to make a cake or cookies. If you plan to use it later run them first through the juicer, save them in a reusable bag, and then run the rest of the ingredients.
- Use this recipe as a guide but feel free to substitute the ingredients. It will taste good.
- Here are some of my favorite carrot recipes: Detox soup, carrot tacos, roasted carrots with salsa verde and carrot cake smoothie.
So here is the recipe for this
CARROT CUCUMBER AND APPLE JUICE
And I hope you like it as much as I do. Please prepare it and take pictures of it! I love to see your creations. Share the recipe and the blog on FB and Instagram. And… don’t forget to save it on Pinterest.
CARROT, CUCUMBER AND APPLE JUICE
- 4 carrots
- 1 green apple
- 1 cucumber
- a piece of ginger
- Wash everything well.
- Peel the cucumber, lemon and apple if they are not organic. If they are organic, there is no problem.
- Everything goes through the juicer
- Serve with ice and lemon slices as a mocktail or pick me up.