This is a recipe from a friend that a friend of hers shared. It is amazing and had to share I myself here at BrownSugar&Vanilla. Imagine homemade crackers full of flavor and an amazing crunch in every bite. YUM!
I’m madly in love with these
chia seeds crackers filled with other amazing ingredients,
like sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and flax seeds. Filling your body with vitamins, minerals, and other goodness doesn’t have to boring or yucky. This recipe proofs it!
Chia seeds crackers
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup gluten flour or normal
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- In a large bowl mix all dry ingredients.
- Add water and oil, mix and let stand for half an hour.
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on an oven sheet.
- Spread the mixture as thin as possible, use the back of a large spoon.
- Put in the oven for 30-40 minutes until crispy.