This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Avocados From Mexico. All opinions are mine alone. #VidaAguacate #CollectiveBias
To eat really delicious and super healthy is not hard at all. This chocolate pudding is the best and easiest thing in the world. I made it last weekend when we were watching a soccer game. I know, this household is soccer crazy, if we’re not at one of the kids game, someone is watching a game on TV ?. Anyway, back to the pudding, the kids wanted something sweet but it was kind of late for a treat.
So I decided to make something sweet but healthy and delicious. I prepared this chocolate pudding with avocados from Mexico in barely ten minutes. Can you imagine a creamy and chocolatey pudding with a Mexican flavor kick? This is for real, you have to try it and it is another way to get all the nutritional benefits from avocados from Mexico.
Avocados from Mexico are evergreen and are always in season so I always have some around to add them to salads, eat as a snack or to prepare this pudding. It is just so easy to do you are going to love it. Just add to the bowl of the food processor the avocados (check out this very cool infographic here to learn some tips on how to cut them) along with cocoa, cinnamon, maple syrup and a pinch of cayenne. Pulse until well integrated and add the milk.
It is that easy to have a creamy and very tasty pudding full of healthy fats and flavor. And best of all is that when we finished watching the game, the kids felt super spoiled and loved.That is the power of a good dessert, it makes everybody feel happy and pampered, even though when their team lost.?
Here is the recipe for this chocolate pudding with avocados from Mexico and I hope you like. If you do, please share the recipe and the blog. And go to the page Avocados from Mexico and join his Club Vida Aguacate to win prizes, contests and learn about other delicious recipes.
Chocolate avocado pudding
- 2 avocados from Mexico
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup almond milk rice or coconut
- * optional coconut cream to serve and shaved dark chocolate
- Cut in half the avocados from Mexico and remove the pit. Spoon out the flesh and lace it in the food processor.
- Add the maple syrup, cocoa, vanilla and cayenne. Mix well until well integrated and add the milk. Mix again.
- Divide the mixture into four to six small containers. If you like, you could finish with some coconut cream and shaved dark chocolate