This dessert is perfect for the days you want something sweet, but you are on the “eating only healthy meals” train. This chocolate pudding is made with the perfect ingredients that nourish us and make us feel good, it is an avocado chocolate pudding.
Really, eating delicious and super healthy is not difficult at all. This chocolate pudding made with avocado is the best and the easiest thing in the world.
Some of the benefits of avocados are:
Avocado has potassium, antioxidants that help us have super good eyesight, it has good fats and also fiber, its nutrients help us to be happy, and in a good mood, it has several type B vitamins, it helps us to have a healthy heart and a focused mind among many other benefits.
avocado chocolate pudding ingredients:
- Avocados, choose avocados that are ripe but firm.
- Maple syrup, you can substitute it with agave syrup or another sweetener that you prefer
- Cocoa powder, it is important that you choose a very good cocoa that has a high cocoa content. In this avocado chocolate pudding recipe, it is not ok to use the prepared one to make hot chocolate.
- Vanilla extract, you can use vanilla powder or paste
- Cinnamon, the fresher the better the flavor will be
- Cayenne pepper, totally optional but I feel that that spicy touch makes the pudding taste more chocolatey. Eating cayenne is also very good for our body.
- Almond, rice, or coconut milk
- Coconut whipped cream and grated dark chocolate * OPTIONAL
How to make chocolate avocado pudding?
You just put all the ingredients in the food processor, that easy. The avocados without the skin and pit go in the food processor with the cocoa, cinnamon, maple syrup, and cayenne pepper dash. Blend everything, add a little milk to it, and that’s it. You have a delicious dessert made with good fats and without cholesterol because avocados are a superfood.
➡︎It is better that after making the chocolate pudding, you let it rest for about five minutes before trying them. This way, you give all the ingredients a chance to integrate well.
➡︎If it tastes a lot like avocado, add more cocoa or a little more milk and sweetener.
➡︎This chocolate avocado pudding shouldn’t taste like avocado; the avocado is the base and gives it a creamy consistency. Adjust the flavor until it is delicious and creamy, and perfect.
So here is the recipe for this amazing avocado chocolate pudding, and I hope you like it as much as I do. Don’t forget to take a picture of it when you make it and share it on Instagram or FB. If you are doing it later, save it on Pinterest.
It would also be incredible if you give it 5 stars and/or if you tell me how it went in the comments section; if you have doubts or ideas also put them there.
Avocado chocolate pudding
- Food processor
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup almond milk rice or coconut
- * optional coconut cream to serve and shaved dark chocolate
- Cut in half the avocados and remove the pit. Spoon out the flesh and lace it in the food processor.
- Add the maple syrup, cocoa, vanilla and cayenne. Blend until well integrated and add the milk. Mix again.
- Divide the mixture into four to six small containers. If you like, you could finish with some coconut cream and shaved dark chocolate
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc., and Avocados From Mexico in July 2016. All opinions are mine alone. #VidaAguacate #CollectiveBias