For me, these chocolate zucchini muffins are a dream come true. Let me tell you
Tips, tricks & other recipes:
- When extracting the moisture out of the zucchini, do it on paper towels or old kitchen towels.
- I’m really not into hiding the complete list of ingredients from my kids. I always tell them what is in the food they are eating. I like for them to know that eating healthy is good and delicious. but if your kids are really picky with their veggies, you’ll know what to do.
- Here are other recipes for vegan muffins: Sugarless berry-muffins, chocolate muffins , poppy seed and lemon muffins, vegan banana bread.
So here is the recipe for these
chocolate zucchini muffins
Chocolate zucchini muffin
- 1½ cup flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup rice or coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup grated zucchini moisture removed
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Prepare a muffin tray with liners or grease the pan.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, mix the milk, oil, vanilla, and vinegar.
- Pour over the dry ingredients, add the maple syrup, and mix well. When everything is well mixed, add the grated and dried zucchini.
- Divide the mixture between the twelve muffin tins.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until you insert a toothpick and it comes out clean.
- Let it cool.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.