I used this magic creamy vegan cilantro dressing to finish this Latin flavor profile salad. But the truth is you can use it over tacos, grains, dipping vegetables or serve any where you need a punch of flavor.
This vegan dressing is oil-free, dairy free, creamy, deliciuos and low carb.
About this recipe
This vegan salad has everything you need to eat to be healthy and beautiful. It has greens, protein from the black beans, super crunch from the plantains and pumpkin seeds, and tons of flavor from the creamy vegan cilantro dressing.
INGREDIENTS for the CILANTRO vegan DRESSING
This delicious and creamy vegan cilantro dressing has super-powerful ingredients. The main one is cilantro, full of antioxidants and unique compounds that detox heavy metals from our bodies.
It has serrano or jalapeño pepper, which, among other things, has a lot of vitamin C. It has scallions, which are considered within the group of nutrient-dense vegetables.
How to make healthy cilantro dressing creamy?
Food processor (affiliate link). Super easy and fast. You put all the ingredients in the bowl and pulse until everything is smooth and well-integrated.
- The good thing is that you can take out all the dressing without a problem with a spatula, and you don’t have to chop the ingredients; you put them as they are.
- The bad thing is that if the bowl is huge, everything will stick to the walls, and it may take longer to achieve a smoother consistency for the dressing.
Blender. As with the previous method, you put everything into the container and blend. Super easy and fast.
- The good. The consistency is creamy and perfect. Very easy to adjust the flavor if necessary.
- The bad. You may have to add more water to run the blender or chop the ingredients beforehand.
This magical cilantro dressing can be used in any dish. It tastes delicious with salads or as a salsa to finish tacos, tostadas, or as a dip with crudites. It is also perfect if you want to finish some enchiladas or a Buddha Bowl.
This salad is my favorite way to use this vegan dressing.
- Greens. As a base for my salad, I used mixed greens, but you can use a base of spinach, romaine, or kale.
- Black beans. You can use canned beans or home-cooked ones. Both will taste delicious. Feel free to substitute with any other legume you have on hand.
- Pumpkin seeds. Add pumpkin seeds, or add sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, or any other seed or nut you like.
- Banana chips. They give a delicious crunch to the salad’s texture and make it more fun.
So check this magic cilantro dressing recipe that transforms ✨EVERYTHING ✨you eat it with.
Imagine this super fresh salad with lettuce, brown rice, black beans, and plantain chips drizzled with this green and magic vegan dressing. Here is the recipe, and if you like it, please share the recipe and the blog on Instagram, FB or save it for later on Pinterest.
It would also be fantastic and super helpful if you leave a comment and/or rating of this recipe in the comment section. Please feel free to write suggestions, ideas, or how it went when you made the recipe.
Creamy vegan cilantro dressing salad
- 4 tablespoons vegan mayonaise or silken tofu
- 1 handful cilantro about 3/4 of a cup
- 1/2-1 jalapeño pepper
- 3 scallions white and greens part only
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 handfuls of mixed greens
- 1½ cup brown rice
- 1½ cup cooked black beans
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup plantain chips
- In a food processor add the Vegenaise, cilantro, jalapeño, scallions, vinegar and salt. Pulse repeatedly until everything is well blended.
- Add water slowly, test and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- In a bowl, add greens, rice and black beans. Mix well being careful not to smush all ingredients. Add dressing and finish with the plantains and pumpkin seeds.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.