This is the most delicious creamy jalapeño salsa in the world; you have to try it.
It’s hard to believe, but this creamy jalapeño salsa only has THREE ingredients. This is a “secret” recipe because I had to convince Sergio to give me “his” recipe and to let me take pictures while he made it. He didn’t want to, but eventually, he came around, and I’m happy because this sauce is heavenly and everything you pair it with becomes delectable.
If you’ve read my other posts you know I have three food staples at home.
Since these are my staples, I try to vary the recipes a little. I sometimes make my pesto with almonds or maybe kale,…I also try to mix it up with the hummus and give it a different kick. This creamy salsa is the exception to the rule! I don’t want to change anything about it, and it doesn’t matter how many other salsas I have in the fridge I always have this one at hand.
This creamy jalapeño salsa is made with garlic, jalapeño, and oil. I use avocado oil because I believe we should always try to make our food as nutritious as possible and avocado oil is full of omegas that as you know they are amazing for our bodies. You can even use avocado oil as a moisturizer to have beautifully hydrated skin.
So finally here is the “secret recipe” for this
creamy jalapeño salsa
I hope you like it as much as we do. Please let me know how you like it so I can tell Sergio all about it. Post a picture of it on Instagram, FB or Pinterest. I wannna ssseeeee it!!! Also if you like it it would be awesome if you rated it with five stars!
Creamy Jalapeño Salsa
- 4-5 jalapeño peppers
- 3-4 cloves of garlic with skin
- 1/4 cup of neutral tasting oil I use avocado
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- In a frying pan or toaster oven roast the peppers and garlic(make sure you don't remove the skin).
- When they are well-roasted remove from heat and let them cool.
- Peel the garlic and put them in the blender. Cut the peppers lengthwise and remove the seeds and the veins and place them in the blender with the garlic.
- Add the salt and start the blender.
- While the blender is running add the oil little by little.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.