These crispy potato tacos are one of my kids’ favorite Mexican meals ever.
So here is the recipe for these
crispy potato tacos
and if you prepare them and like them please share the recipe and the blog. I would love to see your creations on INSTAGRAM @piloncilloyvainilla #piloncilloyvainilla .
Crispy potato tacos
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil or avocado oil
- 4 long wooden skewers
- thinly sliced romaine lettuce or green cabbage
- radishes thinly sliced
- Salsa verde
- Heat tortillas for a bit to make them pliable.
- Put a spoonful of mashed potatoes in the center of each tortilla and spread it along the tortilla. Roll the tortilla and put it on a long skewer. Repeat until you put three or four tacos on the skewer.
- Repeat with all the tortillas.
- In a frying pan over high heat put a tablespoon of oil and put three or four tacos, leave until golden brown, three to five minutes, turn and brown on the other side.
- Take out the tacos and put in a dish with a paper towel to absorb the excess oil.
- Repeat until all the tacos are done.
- To serve, put the crispy potato tacos on a plate and finish with the toppings. Enjoy immediately.