This is the perfect recipe for making homemade pumpkin spice creamer. With this recipe, you will have a delicious pumpkin coffee creamer with hints of pumpkin pie flavor and autumn spices.
The best thing about this dairy-free creamer is that you can also make it sugar-free!
About this recipe
I love to wake up early in the morning of a cold Autumn day and have my coffee with this homemade spiced vegan creamer. I love the warm hints of the flavor of the spices but, most of all, knowing exactly what I am putting into my body first in the mornings.
This coffee creamer is made with natural ingredients, real ingredients that come from the earth. Ingredients that nourish and provide our body with minerals, vitamins, and good things.
💥This creamer is thick, and you can use it like this or add more water or milk to make it a bit thinner. You can also use this creamer to bake or use as milk for your cereal or granola pumpkin pie flavored or any other granola that you like.
Ingredients for pumpkin spice creamer recipe
- Cashews . It is important to soak the cashews for a minimum of three hours.
- If you are in a hurry or your craving can not hold longer, you can put them in a pot of water on the stove over medium heat. When the water starts to boil, turn it off and let them stand for 15 minutes.
- Dates, pitted, and cut into large chunks.
- Pumpkin puree, if you want the best flavor, use real pumpkin puree, homemade or canned but unsweetened.
- Maple syrup, omit if you want to make a sugar-free pumpkin spice creamer
💡Make this pumpkin pie flavored coffee creamer when: • you open a can of puree to bake chocolate and pumkin bread •or when you roast a pumpkin to make creamy vegan Thai pumpkin soup or pasta sauce.
HOW TO MAKE vegan pumpkin spice CREAMer?
- Blend all the ingredients. There is nothing else to do.
- Variations. Use 2 cups of almond, coconut, or oat milk and blend with the rest of the ingredients.
- Spices. Add the spices you like the most; it can be just a teaspoon of ground cinnamon or a mix of spices to make pumpkin pie with ground nutmeg, cloves, and a pinch of ginger. You can also add a splash of vanilla extract, making it taste more delicious.
Drink your homemade pumpkin pie latte with
- A dollop of homemade whipped coconut cream
- A slice of vegan banana bread or a slice of chocolate banana bread.
- With baked banana donuts with maple glaze or homemade donuts
- Pumpkin Chocolate Bread
How to store this dairy-free creamer
Store in a tightly-closed container or mason jar in the fridge. It will last up to one week. It may get thicker as time goes by. It is normal; just thin it out with any other vegetable milk or water.
Other recipes that you may like:
It would also be fantastic and super helpful to leave a comment and/or rating of this recipe in the comment section. Please feel free to write suggestions, ideas, or how it went when you made the recipe.
Take a picture of your creamer or you while you drink your vegan pumpkin latte and share it on Facebook or Instagram, so we can all see you! If you want to make this recipe later, save it on Pinterest.
DAIRY-FREE PUMPKIN COFFEE CREAMER
- 1/2 cup cashew – soaked or boiled.
- 2 cups water
- 2 dates, pitted
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
- Blend all the ingredients. Taste for sweetness and thickness. Adjust if necessary.
- It is important to soak the cashews for a minimum of three hours. Now, if you are in a hurry or your craving can no longer hold, you can put them in a pot of water on the stove over medium heat. When the water starts to boil, turn it off and let them stand for 15 minutes.
- Store in a tightly-closed container or mason jar in the fridge. It will last up to one week. It may get thicker as time goes by. It is normal; just thin it out with any other vegetable milk or water.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.