This is the perfect recipe for making pumpkin spice creamer at home. With this recipe, you will have a delicious pumpkin coffee creamer with hints of pumpkin pie flavor and autumn spices. The best thing about this cream is that it is dairy-free, and you can control the sweetness and spices.
I love to wake up early in the morning of a cold Autumn day and have my coffee with this spiced vegan creamer. I love to know exactly what I am putting into my body first thing in the mornings. This coffee creamer is made with natural ingredients, real ingredients that come from the earth. Ingredients that nourish and provide minerals, vitamins and good things to our body.
💥This creamer is thick, and you can use it like this or add more water or milk to make it a bit thinner. You can also use this creamer to bake or use as milk for your cereal or granola pumpkin pie or any other granola that you like.
What are the iNGREDIENTS IN COFFEE CREAMer?
- Cashews. It is important to soak the cashews for a minimum of three hours. Now, if you are in a hurry or your craving can no longer hold, you can put them in a pot of water on the stove over medium heat. When the water starts to boil, turn it off and let them stand for 15 minutes.
- Dates, pitted.
- Pumpkin puree, if you want the best flavor, use real pumpkin puree, homemade or canned but unsweetend .
- Maple syrup
💡Make this pumpkin pie flavored coffee creamer when: • you open a can of puree to bake chocolate and pumkin bread •or when you roast a pumpkin to make creamy vegan Thai pumpkin soup or pasta sauce.
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE pumpkin spice COFFEE CREAMer?
- Blend all the ingredients. Really, there is nothing else to do.
- Variations. Use 2 cups of almond milk, coconut milk. oat milk or whatever you have in the refrigerator and blend with the rest of the ingredients.
- Spices. Add the spices you like the most; it can be just a teaspoon ground cinnamon or a mix of spices to make pumpkin pie with ground nutmeg, cloves and a pinch of ginger. You can also add a splash of vanilla extract and it will make it taste more delicious.
Drink your homemade pumpkin pie latte with
- A dollop of homemade whipped coconut cream
- A slice of vegan banana bread or a slice of chocolate banana bread.
- With baked banana donuts with maple glaze or homemade donuts
- Pumpkin Chocolate Bread
How to store this dairy free creamer
Store in a tightly-closed container or mason jar in the fridge. It will last up to one week. It is possible that it will get thicker as time goes by. It is normal, just thin it out with any other vegetable milk or water.
Other recipes that you may like:
It would also be fantastic and super helpful to leave a comment and/or rating of this recipe in the comment section. Please feel free to write suggestions, ideas, or how it went when you made the recipe.
Take a picture of your creamer or you while you drink your vegan pumpkin latte and share it on Facebook or Instagram, so we can ll see you! If you want to make this recipe later, save it on Pinterest.
DAIRY-FREE PUMPKIN COFFEE CREAMER
- 1/2 cup cashew – soaked or boiled.
- 2 cups water
- 2 dates, pitted
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
- Blend all the ingrediets. Taste for sweetnes and thickness. Adjust if necessary.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.