Before the summer ends, we all must try this perfect peach wine slushie. It is a cocktail made with only two ingredients, only two that’s it. So this perfect summer drink will soon become your favorite, you’ll see.
Why is this white wine slushie do perfect?
I’m going to give you three reasons that I think will make you prepare this peach wine slushie. The first is that it is super easy to do, the second is that it is cool and perfect for hot days. I like to serve it with a mint leaf that, makes them look super pro and tasty, gives this drink a bright and fresh note. The third and last reason is that blending the wine with fruit makes it a more friendly drink that you can have at any time of the day and anywhere. For example, on the beach or pool and not just while eating or dining.
How to make this frozen peach white wine slushie?
To make it, just add a bottle of cold white wine to the blender and mix it with 10 oz (280 g) of frozen peaches. Blend until everything is perfectly mixed, smooth and there are no large pieces.
Serve immediately in wine glasses or glasses. Decorate with mint leaves or chamomile flowers.
What kind of white wine can I use?
- One that you like. My first recommendation is to use a white wine that you like. If you like the wine alone, you will surely like it with frozen peaches. For me there is no wrong wine to make this peach white wine slushie and obviously it does not have to be an expensive wine.
- Sauvignon Blanc . This wine is a bit dry but I’ve always thought of it as elegant and well balanced.
- Pinot Grigio . This wine is smooth and fresh with a slight acidity, perfect for the wine slushie.
- Chardonnay . Chardonnay is always a little sweeter and more fruity.
- RosÃ© . Fozen peaches make a perfect combo with rosÃ© wine. If you find a smooth rosÃ©, don’t hesitate to make this summer drink. It will surely be very, very rich.
💡TIP💡 If you can't get a frozen peach or you are lucky enough to live in a place where there are tons of peaches, freeze them at home. How to freeze peaches at home? To freeze peaches at home, cut them in half, remove the pit and cut into slices. Put the slices on a baking sheet with a separate non-stick paper or silicone mat. Put in the freezer for 4 hours or until each slice is completely frozen.
How to make the peach slushie without wine?
Yes, you can make the peach slushie without white wine, just mix it with white grape juice or with apple juice. This way you have a delicious non-alcoholic peach slushie perfect for children and adults who do not drink wine.
Other recipes that you may like:
Here is the recipe for this peach and white wine slushie and if you like it please tell all your friends you found the recipe on this blog. When you make your drink, take a picture of it and share it on Instagram or FB. If you are going to do it later, save it on Pinterest.
It would also be amazing if you gave it five stars and let me know how it went in the comments section. If you have doubts, questions, or suggestions, leave them there as well.
Peach and white wine slushie
- 750 ml white wine
- 10 oz frozen peach
- mint leaves to serve
- Blend the wine with the frozen peaches. Serve immediately and garnish with mint leaves.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.