This detox carrot soup is the perfect soup recipe for eating healthier, with cleaner and natural ingredients. It is so delicious and easy to prepare you’ll be impressed.
WHY DETOX CARROT SOUP?
My theory is that every day we should include more healthy and CLEAN ingredients in our diet. When I say clean ingredients, I mean natural ingredients from the earth and loaded with superpowers, vitamins, and minerals. These vitamins and minerals help us detoxify our bodies and remove what we do not need.
And of course, it is perfect to drink green juices and eat as many salads as possible, but not everything has to be green to be MEGA HEALTHY AND FULL OF SUPERPOWERS. You have to eat all the colors of the rainbow.
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE HEALTHY CARROT ginger SOUP
- Turmeric. This spice is potent and helps us fight inflammation.
- Ginger. Ginger is a root widely used to help us when we have stomach problems and other home remedies.
- Garlic, garlic is a powerful anti-bacterial powerhouse.
- Apple has many vitamins and minerals. Hence it is said that an apple a day keeps the doctor away.
- Carrots, full of vitamin A and many other antioxidants that help us with optimal health.
- Red lentils. Red lentils are a super good source of vegetable protein.
HOW TO MAKE CARROT SOUP fast?
This detox carrot soup can be done in a pressure cooker, normal pot, or instant pot. Either way, it is delicious and is a perfect way to start including ingredients and spices full of antioxidants and special powers to our diet.
HOW TO SERVE DETOX CARROT SOUP?
- Cilantro. I finished this carrot detox soup with cilantro which is super good to remove everything that our body does not need, especially metals.
- Chives or scallions.
- Crunchy chili oil.
- Pepitas (pumpkin seeds).
- Other ideas. The truth is that you can finish it with whatever you want: roasted chickpeas, peanuts, almonds, spinach, or mint.
Other recipes that you may like:
Detox carrot soup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ sliced onion
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 1 piece of 2.5 cm- 1 in of ginger
- 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder
- 5 medium-sized carrots in large pieces
- 1 apple green or red large
- 1 cup red lentils
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 4-5 cups water
- Chopped cilantro
- Pumpkin seeds
- thinly sliced serrano or jalapeño pepper
- Put the coconut oil in the pot over medium heat, add the onion, the garlic, the ginger, and The turmeric. Sauté for a couple of minutes until everything releases its scent.
- Put the rest of the ingredients in, cover the pot and leave until the carrots are fully cooked.
- Blend the soup with a food processor or an immersion blender. Check for seasoning and adjust if needed. Also if it is too thick add a little more liquid.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.