You can make these homemade easy vegan chocolate truffles in less than 15 minutes. They are so good and perfect for a homemade holiday gift or have them in the fridge or pantry for a sweet tooth craving.
Vegan chocolate truffles?
Truffles are a chocolate treat, a decandent indulgent, and a delicious chocolate treat. They are normally made with heavy cream and melted dark, milk, or white chocolate. Basically, chocolate truffles are rolled ganache balls and then rolled in nuts, cocoa, seeds, or other toppings.
These truffles are easy vegan truffles made with natural ingredients with superpowers that nourish us with minerals and vitamins that also make our hearts happy.
But best of all, they are made with super clean ingredients that are good for us. I have already shared my philosophy with you a thousand times; well, I borrowed it from Michael Pollan. Eat all the sweets and delicious things you want, as long as you prepare them at home using the best ingredients you can find.
Easy chocolate truffles ingredients
- Dates. I always have dates around the house. They are super good to sweeten a smoothie, for a salad, or to eat filled with almond butter if you have a sweet tooth in the afternoon.
- Almonds, you know I’m a super fan of almonds, almond flour, almond chocolate chip cookies. ..
- Cocoa. Look for the best cocoa you can find, obviously without sugar and if you get it fair trade it would be better.
Other recipes that you may love:
💡NOTE Dates have a thousand and one benefits for us and are foods that give us tons of energy later, without wierd energy spikes. In the first marathon I ran, I made a mixture of dates and lemon so I could eat something in the middle of long workouts. My super recipe never failed me, it alwasy gave me the energy I needed to finish.
How to make this vegan chocolate recipe?
- It is as easy as putting everything in the food processor .
- You pulse it and when everything is well integrated, you start to roll the truffles.
- You can wet your hands with water or coconut oil so the mix doesn’t stick.
- When you finish making the chocolate truffles, you can roll them in cocoa, hemp seeds, chopped almonds or walnuts, or even chopped starlight mints.
🔥Important note. The consistency of these truffles depends on the ingredients. If you feel that it is too loose, add more almonds or an extra date. Keep adjusting until you have a dough that is malleable. If you live in a warm weather area, store the truffles in the fridge.
Here’s the recipe for these homemade easy vegan chocolate truffles with dates and almonds, ready in 15 minutes or less. When you make them, share a photo of them and post it on Instagram and Facebook for all of us to see.
If you are preparing them later save them on Pinterest. It would also be incredible if you give it 5 stars and/or if you tell me how it went in the comments section; if you have doubts or ideas also put them there.
Easy Vegan Chocolate truffles
- 10 pitted dates
- 1/4 of cup of cocoa + 3 extra tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup or rice syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 pinches of sea salt
- 1/2 cup of almonds
- Put all the ingredients in the food processor except the almonds.
- Pulse several times until the dates and the rest of the ingredients are well integrated.
- Add the almonds and pulse again until the almonds are in small pieces.
- Put the remaining three tablespoons of cocoa in a shallow plate.
- Form balls of the preferred size and pass them on the plate with cocoa.
- Leave on a plate or on a tray.
- Store in the refrigerator or in a tightly closed jar.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.