I am madly in love with this granola chunks vegan recipe. It is perfect for breakfast, for school lunches or as a snack. Making granola clusters at home is one of the easiest things in the world. You will find in just a few minutes healthy, yummy, beautifully granola with only a few ingredients and all vegan.
Why are you going to love this chunky granola.
I have a thing with granola. I love it so much. For me, vegan granola is the perfect healthy breakfast. It has everything we need to start the day energized. This recipe calls for oats, nuts, seeds, almond butter, and spices.
About the ingredients
All the ingredients have nutritional superpowers and the recipe is very easy to make. The granola clusters are chunky, delicious, and you won’t stop eating them. I love that all the nuts and seeds turn out slightly roasted and in perfectly formed clusters. It is the perfect granola that tastes like a crumbled granola bar… if that makes sense.😉
There is one secret though, the magic ingredient that makes your granola clump: almond butter ( I use homemade almond butter). You can use any nut butter that you wish, peanut butter, cashew butter or store-bought almond butter.
When to eat this granola
SNACK: This vegan granola chunks with almonds are the perfect snack in the afternoon with tea or as a small pick-me-up snack with a latte. I can tell you a thousand things about this recipe, but the most important thing and probably my favorite are that:
*IT IS SUUUUUPER EASY TO PREPARE👏👏👏 *Kids love it. *I can make it in batches *I can add chocolate chips, pecans, sunflower seeds, vanilla extract, etc. *Anything goes well with this oat mixture.
tips, trICKS AND OTHER ideas
- The most difficult thing about this vegan granola recipe is waiting for it to bake. I mean, it takes time, about an hour or so.
- Also, you have to let it cool down completely. So if you are in a hurry this is not your recipe, but THIS FIVE MINUTE ON THE STOVE GRANOLA will be.
- Feel free to use the nuts and seeds you have in your pantry. As I always tell you, use my recipes as a guide, make them yours and adapt them to your complete taste.
- Here are other granola recipes that I am obsessed with:
Other recipes that you may like:
So here is the recipe for this delicious, healthy, amazing, chunky, crunchy vegan granola chunks with almonds and I hope you like it as much as I do. If you do please share the recipe on Instagram, FB or save it for later on Pinterest.
Granola chunks with almonds
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg optional
- 5 tablespoons almond butter
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 275ºF
- In a bowl, mix the oats, almonds, sugar, pumpkin seeds, spices, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix the almond cream, coconut oil, maple honey, and vanilla. When everything is well integrated, pour into the dry ingredients.
- Mix very well with a wooden spoon until everything is well integrated.
- Put the granola in a single layer on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Press the mixture with your hands and put it in the oven for about 50 min.
- Check it within 25 minutes and rotate the pan.
- The granola is ready when it feels firm.
- Take it out of the oven and let it cool completely.
- Then break it into pieces and store it in very tightly closed jars in the cupboard.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.