I am madly in love with this granola chunks vegan recipe. It is perfect for breakfast, for school lunches or as a snack.
I have a thing with granola. I love it so much. For me, vegan granola is the perfect healthy breakfast. It has everything we need to start the day energized. This recipe calls for oats, nuts, seeds, almond butter, and spices.
All of the ingredients have nutritional superpowers and the recipe is very easy to do. The granola chunks are chunky, delicious and almost addictive. I love that all the nuts and seeds turn out slightly roasted and in clusters. It is the perfect granola that tastes like a crumbled granola bar… if that makes sense.
This chunky granola is my perfect and favorite vegan breakfast when combined with a tangy cashew yogurt, almond milk or as a topping for a berry smoothie bowl.
This vegan granola chunks with almonds are the perfect snack in the afternoon with tea or as a small pick-me-up snack with a latte. I can tell you a thousand things about this recipe but the most important thing and probably my favorite is that
IT IS SUUUUUPER EASY TO PREPARE👏👏👏
tips, trICKS AND OTHER ideas
- The most difficult thing about this vegan granola recipe is that it bakes slow. I mean… really slow, I’m talking about an hour here.
- Also, you have to let it cool down completely. So if you are in a hurry this is not your recipe, but THIS FIVE MINUTE ON THE STOVE GRANOLA will be.
- Feel free to use the nuts and seeds you have in your pantry. As I always tell you, use my recipes as a guide, make them yours and adapt them to your complete taste.
- Here are other granola recipes that I am obsessed with: granola, homemade granola, granola cluster cookies, and chocolate peanut butter granola.
So here is the recipe for this delicious, healthy, amazing, chunky, crunchy vegan
granola chunks with almonds
Granola chunks with almonds
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg optional
- 5 tablespoons almond butter
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 275ºF
- In a bowl, mix the oats, almonds, sugar, pumpkin seeds, spices, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix the almond cream, coconut oil, maple honey, and vanilla. When everything is well integrated, pour into the dry ingredients.
- Mix very well with a wooden spoon until everything is well integrated.
- Put the granola in a single layer on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Press the mixture with your hands and put it in the oven for about 50 min.
- Check it within 25 minutes and rotate the pan.
- The granola is ready when it feels firm.
- Take it out of the oven and let it cool completely.
- Then break it into pieces and store it in very tightly closed jars in the cupboard.