This recipe for green Thai curry is healthy, delicious and detox friendly.
Other recipes that you may like:
Vegan Green Thai Curry
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/4 of cup of red onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic sliced
- 2 tablespoons homemade or store-bought green curry paste
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1/4 cup or a handful of coriander
- 1/4 cup or a handful of spinach
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3 cups cauliflower in pieces
- 3 cups of carrot grated or julienned
- fresh coriander leaves
- jasmine or brown rice to serve
- In a saucepan or medium saucepan with a lid add the oil. Add the onion and garlic and leave for about three minutes.
- Add the two tablespoons of curry paste and leave for one more minute.
- Add the coconut milk, mix and leave for one or two minutes.
- Transfer the sauce to the blender and add the handful of coriander, a handful of spinach and the lemon juice. You could also do it directly in the pot with a food processor.
- Return the sauce to the pot and add the peas and cauliflower. Cover and leave until cauliflower is al dente. About 5 minutes.
- Lemon juice and salt test, adjust if necessary.
- To serve, put the rice on one side and a spoon or two of curry with vegetables on the other. Top with the carrot and fresh coriander.
Green Thai curry paste recipe: 2 tablespoons lemon juice 1 piece lemon grass 1 Thai or serrano pepper 4 tablespoons finely chopped red onion or shallot 5 cloves garlic 1 1 inch or 2.5 cm piece of ginger 1/2 cup fresh coriander1 / 2 cup fresh basil 1 tablespoon brown sugar 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin 1 tablespoon soy sauce * water or coconut milk to blend (1 or 2 tablespoons)
Put everything in the blender and blend until everything is perfectly ground
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.