This is probably the healthiest and easiest burrito you’ll ever try. Just imagine a flour burrito tortilla filled with black beans and brown rice heated with an awesome chipotle enchilada sauce… Sounds super good right?
And they are also made with make-ahead ingredients, they travel well and are kind of addictive.
At the beginning of the week, I cook some kind of bean and a grain and I keep them in the fridge. This makes my life easier when it is time to cook and feed the family. I also try to make double batches of any dressing or salsa I prepare.
Other ideas:Enchcilada sauce
Here is the recipe and I hope you like it if you do please share the recipe and blog.
for this healthy, super easy vegan Mexican burritos
and I hope you like it. If you do please share the recipe and blog.
Healthy Mexican Burritos
- 1 1/2 cups cooked black beans or 1 can
- 1-11/2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1-1 1 / 2 cup enchilada sauce
- 6 flour tortillas for burritos
- 1 avocado sliced
- 6 handfuls green leaves
- Heat the rice, and enchilada sauce over low heat, check for salt and add more if necessary. Meanwhile, this is ready, start heating the tortillas.
- When ready add a tablespoon or two of rice and bean mixture to a tortilla, add greens and avocado. Fold as a burrito, first, fold a bit two sides and then completely roll the remaining side. If you're going to take them with you, wrap in parchment paper and then with foil.