This is probably the healthiest and easiest burrito you’ll ever try. Just imagine a flour burrito tortilla filled with black beans and brown rice heated with an awesome chipotle enchilada sauce… Sounds super good right?
And they are also made with make-ahead ingredients, they travel well and are kind of addictive.
At the beginning of the week, I cook some kind of bean and a grain and I keep them in the fridge. This makes my life easier when it is time to cook and feed the family. I also try to make double batches of any dressing or salsa I prepare.
Other ideas:Enchcilada sauce
Here is the recipe and I hope you like it if you do please share the recipe and blog.
for this healthy, super easy vegan Mexican burritos
and I hope you like it. If you do please share the recipe and blog.
Healthy Mexican Burritos
- 1 1/2 cups cooked black beans or 1 can
- 1-11/2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1-1 1 / 2 cup enchilada sauce
- 6 flour tortillas for burritos
- 1 avocado sliced
- 6 handfuls green leaves
- Heat the rice, and enchilada sauce over low heat, check for salt and add more if necessary. Meanwhile, this is ready, start heating the tortillas.
- When ready add a tablespoon or two of rice and bean mixture to a tortilla, add greens and avocado. Fold as a burrito, first, fold a bit two sides and then completely roll the remaining side. If you're going to take them with you, wrap in parchment paper and then with foil.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.