I have been working on the back end of my blog lately fixing things that needed improvement. While working on my newsletter lists, something went wrong and everybody is getting the Spanish version on the recipe. You can’t imagine how shocked and sorry I was when I found out.
I have this little prayer every time someone subscribes to my list… “I’m so thankful and grateful to have you in my list. I promise I’ll make everything in my power to make your life a bit better every time you open your email.” I say it and I repeat it everytime because each person that subscribes is super valuable to me.
So if you receive the newsletter in Spanish and would like to continue receiving it in English please go to this link and subscribe again. I’ll make sure you stop receiving the Spanish newsletter and you will receive a super cool E-book with 10 tips for a healthier you.
But now lets talk about healthy chips, yes they do exist, healthy homemade sweet potato chips. They are amazing and super easy to prepare, my kids love to make them and to eat them. The best part is that they go good with any dip or seasoning. Here I used smoked paprika and cumin. They are absolutely delicious!
Here is the recipe for these homemade
healthy sweet potato chips
and I hope you like them. If you do please share, the recipe, the blog and the new newsletter signup link. Thank you so much for understanding that sometimes things do not go as planned, ?.
Healthy Sweet Potato homemade chips
- 3 sweet potatoes thinly sliced with a mandoline or sharp knife
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3 tablesspoons neutral tasting oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with parchement paper or avsilicone mat.
- Slice the sweeet potatoes and put them in a bowl with the oil and spices. Mix well with your hands so that everything is well covered.
- Arrange potato slices on a tray try to not overlap.
- Put in the oven for ten minutes then rotate the trays and leave for 5 extra minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.