You have to try these healthy vegan four-ingredient truffles; I make them almost every week at home, so my kids can have a treat anytime they want to.
These vegan truffles are the best and are perfect for every occasion. You can have them in the fridge for a little pick-me-up snack, or as dessert. I mean they are made with the cleanest ingredients ever, so, you could even have them with your morning coffee.
One year I made these vegan truffles as Christmas presents. I just put them in Mason jars and then wrapped some twine around the lid. They looked so cute and everyone loves a good homemade gift don’t you think? I have also made them for Valentine’s or other festive occasions. They are always a hit!
tips, tricks & other recipes
- It is better to pulse all the ingredients in the food processor instead of letting it run. When you use the pulse function you have control over how finely chopped are the ingredients. If you let it run it can easily become pecan butter… and this is NO-BUENO to form the vegan truffles.
- When forming these little balls of yumminess wet your hands a bit so the mixture doesn’t stick. Press them firmly so they don’t fall apart.
- As I always tell you, use the best ingredients that you can find. Read the labels of everything you use and only buy products with ingredients that you know.
- These vegan truffles will also taste delicious if you add cinnamon or other spices, they would taste delicious either way.
- Here are other recipes that I love. Recipes that are perfect for a sweet tooth, a healthy treat or a little pick-me-up: brownies, vegan banana bread, winter strawberry cake, or my favorite…. vegan chocolate cake.
So, here is the recipe for these
vegan four-ingredient truffles
Healthy vegan four ingredient chocolate truffles
- 20 dates pitted
- 1½ cup pecans
- 1/4 cup grated coconut unsweetened
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- Put everything in the food processor.
- Pulse several times until everything is well mixed.
- With your hands form the truffles.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin