I just can’t imagine a Thanksgiving celebration without homemade biscuits. These are vegan and amazing. They are so easy and fast to prepare, you’ll be amazed. You’ll want to eat them during the big day, for breakfast and as a snack.
Related content:homemade crackers
Related Content:Banana s’mores
Here is the recipe for these
and I hope you like them. If you do please share, the recipe and the blog.
- 3 cups wheat flour or whole wheat flour
- 11/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup cold coconut oil
- 11/2 cup rice milk or other vegetable
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- In a bowl mix the dry ingredients very well and add the coconut oil.
- To mix coconut oil and dry ingredients, you can use two knives or a fork. The idea is that they integrate very well and form the consistency of wet sand.
- Add the milk and mix well until a ball is formed.
- Prepare a baking dish with a piece of parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Put the dough on top of the parchment paper and with your hands form a disc, fold it in half and press again, and fold again. Continue until you form a square about one inch thick. Cut into 12 pieces.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes.