In this post, you will find the easiest way to make homemade vegan pancakes. This recipe is so easy to prepare and with all pantry ingredients.
Last Sunday was a very peaceful day, I really needed a day like this, of total laziness. These homemade pancakes are the best when we have days like this. I make the pancakes, we have a long and calm breakfast, we drink coffee and have a great “sobremesa” in our pj’s.
As you may have noticed, I don’t have any pictures of the process or the ingredients. But do not worry, these homemade vegan pancakes are so easy to prepare that you don’t even need the pictures.
tips, tricks & other recipes
- This recipe for homemade pancakes is a basic one. This recipe is like the classic one, no extra flavors or superfoods or anything, just a good simple and delicious pancake.
- As you may know, when we are used to storebought things, when we try homemade recipes the texture or flavor may vary a bit.
- In my household, we eat pancakes with fruit. We love to top them with blueberries, with raspberries, strawberries, and bananas. Sometimes we even make some tropical combinations and top them with mango, papaya, and coconut.
- Normally the days we eat pancakes I am pretty relaxed and let my kids eat what they want. But if I see their pancakes swimming in a puddle of maple syrup or covered in butter… I do get a bit annoyed. But then I remember that they already had a green juice or a good smoothie, so I let them off the hook.
- These pancakes go perfectly well with the berry chia jam, which is one of my favorite recipes ever from the blog.
- Here are other delicious vegan pancake recipes:
Here is the recipe for these
homemade vegan pancakes
and I hope you like them and enjoy them as much as we do. Please share the recipe and the blog on Instagram, FB or save them for later on Pinterest. Aaannddd… don’t forget to give this vegan pancakes recipe 5 stars.
Homemade vegan pancakes
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons of baking powder look for one without aluminum
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons of melted butter Earthbalance is the brand I use
- 2 cups of almond milk
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- Put all the dry ingredients in a large bowl, mix well.
- Add all the liquid ingredients, mix well, so there are no lumps.
- To make them, heat a non-stick pan or cast iron griddle. Add a little oil or butter to the bottom of the pan and pour about three tablespoons of batter.
- When you see the top of the pancake dry (about 3-5 minutes), flip it over and leave it for two more minutes.
- Continue until there is no batter left.
- Serve with maple syrup and sliced fruit. We use berries or bananas.
-Please check the label for the maple syrup you use, which says 100% maple syrup, NOT high fructose corn syrup or anything else.
-The butter we use is vegan.