This recipe is perfect to start the day or to start drinking smoothies. This is kale and mandarin smoothie. It is easy to do, delicious, and the best thing is that you can adapt it to your own liking.
Why you are going to love this recipe
This green smoothie or smoothie is very quick to prepare. I used kale, but you can use spinach or any other green. The same with mandarines, use tangerines or oranges. What I’m looking for with this smoothie is to teach you how easy it is to start the day on the right foot.
It’s kind of difficult to start the day with a huge salad bowl , although it would be an ideal breakfast. A salad with nuts, vegetables, greens, and healthy fats. I don’t know about you, but I do feel that a healthy smoothie is a better option, especially when it is as easy as this recipe.
This recipe is so mild in flavor and delicious that it is a great starting smoothie. It is sweet and makes you feel full of energy throughout your day. Almonds have tons of healthy nutrients and make this drink creamy and rich.
Ingredients to make kale and mandarin smoothie
- Kale, because kale has a lot of superpowers, and I’m a super fan. But if you prefer to add spinach instead, add spinach; the idea is to add some greens.
- Almonds . Use raw almonds , ones that are not toasted or salted; they should be in their natural state. Almonds have a very high nutritional content and will make this smoothie creamier. You can substitute them with cashews.
- Mandarines. Any mandarin works well here. If they are tiny, you can squeeze the juice out and use it instead of liquid. If you don’t have mandarines use, tangerines or you can use oranges.
- Liquid. Use natural mandarine juice, almond or oat milk, or coconut water.
- Extras. You can add a piece of ginger, banana, or maybe some vegan protein powder that you use if you want.
Here is the recipe for this mandarin and kale smoothie that is healthy and good for us. When you make it, take a photo of it and post it on Instagram or FB so that we can all see how it turned out. If you are going to do it then save it on Pinterest.
Here are other recipes that you may like:
It would also be fantastic and super helpful if you leave a comment and/or rating of this recipe in the comment section. Please feel free to write suggestions, ideas, or how it went when you made the recipe.
Healthy kale and mandarine smoothie
- 2 handfuls of kale or spinach
- 2 small mandarines or 1 large orange peeled and seeded
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 2 cups coconut water water or almond milk
- 1 piece of ginger *
- 1 banana *
- 1/2 cup ice *
- Blend everything.Serve and drink immediately.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.