Perfect recipe for vacations, my kids go to the kitchen and just serve themselves a huge piece of it. It is the perfect snack that does not need any effort at all, to eat, prepare or serve.
And I say prepare, because I know my kids won´t eat anything that involves extra preparation, like peeling a carrot or making popcorn. They want easy, fast and delicious food on they plate asap. And I want them to eat healthy, not a lot of sugary stuff and things that I can make pretty quick. So this is the recipe that nailed it!
When I´m preparing it I do not even have to use ice pop molds, and I know it is just molds but when everybody is hanging around the house on vacation even ONE extra thing to hand wash it can become A LOT.
To prepare this recipe I just use a blender and a brownie mold. Fast, don’t you thinks so?
Here is the recipe, and I hope you like it, if you do, please share it and the blog as well.
Paletas de mango con coco sin molde
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup mango chunks
- * Optional frozen raspberries
- Prepare a rectangular or square pan, I put parchment paper on it , but it is entirely optional. I just feel it makes it easier to cut them when frozen.
- Blend coconut milk with water, sugar and vanilla.
- Empty half of this mixture to the prepared pan and put in the freezer for about 20 min. just so the top part is a bit hard and the two color layers are formed.
- To the remaining mixture in blender add the mango chunks. Empty this mixture to the first layer and put it in the freezer and served until completely frozen.
- *top if you are using with the frozen raspberries
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Sharing is caring, please share: