Perfect recipe for vacations, my kids go to the kitchen and just serve themselves a huge piece of it. It is the perfect snack that does not need any effort at all, to eat, prepare or serve.
And I say prepare, because I know my kids won´t eat anything that involves extra preparation, like peeling a carrot or making popcorn. They want easy, fast and delicious food on they plate asap. And I want them to eat healthy, not a lot of sugary stuff and things that I can make pretty quick. So this is the recipe that nailed it!
When I´m preparing it I do not even have to use ice pop molds, and I know it is just molds but when everybody is hanging around the house on vacation even ONE extra thing to hand wash it can become A LOT.
To prepare this recipe I just use a blender and a brownie mold. Fast, don’t you thinks so?
Here is the recipe, and I hope you like it, if you do, please share it and the blog as well.
Paletas de mango con coco sin molde
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup mango chunks
- * Optional frozen raspberries
- Prepare a rectangular or square pan, I put parchment paper on it , but it is entirely optional. I just feel it makes it easier to cut them when frozen.
- Blend coconut milk with water, sugar and vanilla.
- Empty half of this mixture to the prepared pan and put in the freezer for about 20 min. just so the top part is a bit hard and the two color layers are formed.
- To the remaining mixture in blender add the mango chunks. Empty this mixture to the first layer and put it in the freezer and served until completely frozen.
- *top if you are using with the frozen raspberries
Sharing is caring, please share: