This mocha-chia pudding will always be one of my favorite desserts/breakfasts. I love when desserts are so healthy that you can eat them up for breakfast.
I have served this vegan chia pudding in both ways, for breakfast, and dessert, well, even for a snack. I love chia pudding and my children too. I think it’s the perfect snack to have in the fridge. My kids eat it as an after school snack, breakfast, or those times when they are starving.
Chia pudding is the perfect canvas to put fruit, granola, nuts seeds, and many other superfoods on top. Here are some tips and tricks for preparing your best vegan chia pudding ever.
Tips, Tricks & other Recipes
- When you feel tempted to buy a storebought frappuccino with a lot of sugar and things we don’t need, prepare this vegan mocha chia pudding. It tastes so good, and it’s filled with good things for your body.
- If someone in your house doesn’t like the texture of chia, you can blend everything. Add the chia at the same time you combine the milk, coffee, and maple syrup in the blender.
- You must leave this healthy pudding in the fridge for a minimum of three hours to overnight. The chia has to hydrate. Did you know that those little seeds can absorb almost 6-times their size in liquid?
- In this post, you will find how to make chia jam at home?
- Here are some of my favorite recipes with chocolate and some with chia: chia waffles, chia and vanilla, chia pudding with cherries, vegan brownies, mocha brownies.
Many reasons inspired me to make this MOCHA-CHIA pudding, chocolate-coffee, and chia vegan pudding. It has all the flavor of chocolate, coffee, and all the benefits of chia. It is perfect as breakfast if you serve it with yogurt or as a dessert if you serve it with whipped coconut cream.
So here is the recipe for this
If you make it and like it or feel like making it, rate it with five stars.
- 1½ cup almond or coconut milk
- 1/4 cup strong coffee or 1 tablespoon instant espresso
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup Maple syrup
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- whipped coconut cream
- cocoa powder
- Put soy milk, coffee, cocoa, and Maple honey in the blender. Mix and test for sweetness, adjust if necessary.
- Put the chia in a large jar or glass container and empty the milk with chocolate and coffee. Mix and leave in the fridge for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Serve the pudding with whipped coconut milk or yogurt.
- Finish with a little cocoa powder, cinnamon, or grated chocolate.