This dessert tastes like hot Mexican chocolate; it is a vegan chocolate mousse made with cashews ; it is healthy and extra-mega DELICIOUS. This dessert is made with cashews , chocolate, and Mexican spices.
Ingredients for making the vegan chocolate mousse recipe
- Cashews . Cashews . Look for raw cashews , ones that are not toasted, salted, or seasoned. If you buy them in pieces, they are cheaper. For a creamier texture, it is also important to leave the cashews soaking for at least three hours to overnight. If you are in a hurry, soak them for 20 minutes in hot water.
- Maple syrup, substitute with any liquid sweetener if you don’t use maple syrup.
- Cocoa powder
- Cinnamon powder
- Sea salt
- Ground chile ancho for the smokiness and spice.
- Coconut whipped cream to finish.
how to make cashew vegan chocolate mousse?
- Soak cashews for three hours overnight and rinse with clean water for a creamier chocolate mousse.
- Put the ingredients in the blender; it’s better if you have a high-powered blender like the Vitamix .
- Blend until creamy and has a perfect consistency; taste in the blender, and adjust the flavor.
- Serve in wine glasses or small glasses. Finish with homemade coconut whipped cream.
And look how the vegan chocolate mousse turns out; the consistency is perfect, creamy, and delicious. He is other recipes that I think you may like:
Please tell me that you are dying to put the spoon in the photo. The good thing is that it is creamy, delicious, and the super super-rich. This mousse is:
- Lightly sweet and with a little spicy touch
So here is the recipe for this Mexican chocolate mousse vegan that is the best. And if you like it, please share a picture of your creation and put it on Instagram or Fb so we can all see it. If you’re going to do it later, save it on Pinterest.
It would also be fantastic and super helpful if you leave a comment and/or rating this recipe in the comment section. Please feel free to write suggestions, ideas, or how it went when you made the recipe.
MEXICAN CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- 2 cups cashew raw
- 1/2 cup Maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder I used ancho chili
- Soak the walnuts overnight. The next day throw the water in which they were soaked and rinse with fresh water.
- Put them in the glass of the blender and with half a cup of fresh water and the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend until creamy.
- Serve in individual glasses and finish with coconut whipped cream.
- To decorate you can sprinkle a little grated chocolate or chili powder.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.