Recipe for much, much better chocolate chip cookies.
Much, much better chocolate chip cookies. Yes, these cookies are filled with extra yumminess and amazing ingredients. They are made with chia seeds, flax seeds and almond butter.
When I saw the recipe on another blog, I knew I had to prepare it and veganize it. And guess what! I nail it since the first batch. Here is the recipe, hope you like them as much as we like them. My kids devour them every time I make them. These cookies are much better chocolate chips cookie that I do not mind if they eat more that two.
Related content:Vegan lime pudding
Much, much better chocolate chip cookies
- 1/4 cup ground chia seeds
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 super ripe banana
- 1 cup almond cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 / 4-1 cup of chocolate chips dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a tray with a silicone mat or baking paper.
- In a bowl crush the banana and add the vanilla and almond cream.
- In another bowl mix chia, flax, sugar, baking powder and baking. Mix well.
- Add the banana mixture to the powders, mix until everything is well combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and continue mixing.
- Divide the mixture into 10 to 12 balls and place on a tray. Put in the oven for 15 minutes, it's super important to let cool completely before trying them..
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.