This gluten free pasta with roasted broccolini is quick, easy and perfect for those days you just do not know what to cook and eat. Have you had any days like that? When you look at the fridge and nothing, you look at the pantry and still no idea what to prepare.
So here is the recipe for this
gluten free pasta with roasted broccolini
it is fast, delicious and full of good nutrients for our body.
Gluten free pasta with broccolini and tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon neutral oil or refined coconut oil * see notes
- 1 lb or 454 grams of broccolini
- 1 gluten free pasta package
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 4 large tomatoes diced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chili
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup water in which the pasta was cooked
- basil into strips to serve
- freshly ground black pepper to serve
- Boil water for the pasta, follow the package directions.
- In the pan, where you are going to make pasta sauce, heat it up and add the tablespoon of oil and then the broccolini. Turn as sit browns, add a pinch of salt.
- When browned remove from the pan and place on a platter.
- In the same pan, clean it with a paper towel if needed and add the olive oil. Add the oregano, dried chili and salt. Leave it for 30 seconds until it releases a delicious aroma.
- Add the tomatoes and garlic, reduce heat and leave until the tomato begins to cook.
- When the pasta is done, drain (keep a cup of water where it was cooked) and place on the same platter with the broccolini, serve the sauce over it.
- Mix carefully.
- To serve, sprinkle with chopped basil, freshly ground black pepper and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
If the sauce seems too thick, add a little bit of the water you saved from the pasta cooking.