This peach and raspberry crumble is one of my favorite desserts ever. Flavor-wise is the perfect combination of the sweetness of the peaches with the fresh, sweet, and bright flavor of raspberries. I love everything about this vegan and healthy dessert.
About this vegan peach raspberry crumble
This vegan peach crisp is a healthy dessert, which is so good and full of clean ingredients that you can even eat it for breakfast, it is super easy to prepare and is one of the recipes that you will soon learn by heart. I promise you.
This recipe for oatmeal crumble is the type of recipe that will never fail you. It comes out perfect every time and is 100% delicious. Some people call it a peach crumble pie, 😉.
But what is a crumble?
A crumble is when you bake a fruit or vegetable with a crispy crust. This is a dish that can be made sweet or savory. The most common way to prepare it is the sweet one. There are a lot of crumble recipes with different fruits and different ingredient combination toppings.
What’s the right time to eat it?
- For dessert. This peach and raspberry crumble is perfect as a dessert. You can top it off with vanilla ice cream, vegan whipped cream, or homemade cashew cream sweetened with maple syrup.
- For breakfast. Serve it with your favorite dairy-free yogurt or as is. The crumble is perfect for serving for breakfast if you have overnight guests; in the end, it is an oat crumble.😉
✎TIP Prepare this vegan crumble today, eat it tomorrow. When I bake this crumble I usually double the recipe up. I serve it as dessert the first day and as a breakfast the rest of the week. This vegan crumble is also perfect as an afterschool snack or afternoon pick me up. The cripsy top has walnuts and oats: the perfect combo for an energy boost.
- Crispy topping. The vegan topping for the crumble is made mainly with walnuts and oats.
- I love walnuts, but you can sub with pecans without a problem.
- Use whole oats; they are the best.
- This crispy topping recipe has coconut oil, but feel free to substitute it with the vegan butter of your choice or olive oil.
- Maple syrup, same as other ingredients, feel free to sub with coconut sugar, agave syrup, or vegan cane sugar .
- Peaches and raspberries
- I like to add lemon juice and a tablespoon of flour to mix in with the fruit. This will make the fruit juice thicken and get a syrupy texture. So good.
So here is the recipe, and I hope it becomes one of your favorite recipes ever. I hope that you learn all the ingredients for this vegan peach and raspberry crumble by heart and prepare it more than 1000 times.
It would also be fantastic and super helpful if you leave a comment and/or rating of this recipe in the comment section. Please feel free to write suggestions, ideas, or how it went when you made the recipe.
Here are other recipes with peaches and walnuts that I think you will like:
PEACH AND RASPBERRY CRUMBLE
- 3 cups peach diced or sliced
- 1 cup of raspberries
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of flour tapioca starch, or any gluten-free flour
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 4 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons of coconut or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon * optional
- Pre-heat oven to 350ºF. Dice the peach, put it in a bowl, and mix it with the raspberries. Add the tablespoon of lemon juice and the tablespoon of flour.
- Set it aside.
- In the food processor, add the oatmeal and walnuts, pulse 3 to 4 times. The idea is to coarsely ground the ingredients look for a thick and sand-like mix, not an an-homogeneous one.
- When ready, add the maple syrup and the oil. A sticky mixture will be formed.
- If you are using cinammon add to the food processor with the maple syrup and coconut oil.
- Put the fruit in a baking sheet and on top add the mixture of oatmeal and walnu evenly.
- Bake it for about 20-25 min.
- It is ready when the top is golden and the fruit smooth.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.