A very powerful pineapple, apple, and ginger juice that is perfect to drink in the morning, in the afternoon, or when you want something fresh and nutritious. The ingredients are packed with superpowers.
My children usually never get sick, but when they do I give them juices and shots with ingredients that have anti-inflammatory powers. Specially during winter times or allergy season, this is the type of juice that supports a healthy inmune system, with the huge benefit that it taste’s delicious.
Ingredients for the PINEAPPLE, APPLE, AND GINGER JUICE
- Pineapple. Pineapple apart from being delicious is super good for many things. One of the benefits of pineapple is the number of antioxidants it has that help us fight against diseases. Its enzymes help us with digestion and it is a super good source of vitamin C.
- Ginger. Ginger is one of my favorite superfoods. I put it in soups, in salad dressings, in every recipe I can. This apple pineapple juice is one of the best ways I have found to give my children ginger.
- Apple. Apples are just wonderful and any type of apple you have around works. Use gala apples, green, yellow apples, really, whatever you have. The incredible thing about nature is that each color of fruit or vegetable has different antioxidants, so you should always eat a variety.
- Lemon. Another vitamin C rockstar, lime, or lemon would work great here.
How to make pineapple juice with apple and ginger?
Here are two different ways:
- Juice extractor. Super easy and fast, just run through all the ingredients, the juicer will do all the “heavy” job.
- Blender. It’s best if you have a high-powered blender; I have a Vitamix . You just put all the ingredients in the blender with a little liquid; it can be water or coconut water. When everything is perfectly well integrated, you can pass it through a strainer or an old kitchen cloth to strain.
OTHER RECIPES TAHT YOU MAY LIKE:
I made this juice in my juicer, but this juice is also incredibly delicious in the blender. So here is the recipe for this pineapple, apple, and ginger juice, and I hope you like it as much as my children and me.
It would also be incredible if you give it 5 stars and/or tell me how it went in the comments section; if you have doubts or ideas, put them there.
Pineapple, apple and ginger juice
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 large apple
- 1 lemon, peeled
- 1 piece of ginger about 2 in
- * optional pinch of cayenne
- Use your juicer to make the juice or add all the ingredients to the blender with a little water.
- If you are going to use cayenne, put a little bit of it before taking it.
- Take immediately.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
The nutritional information of this recipe and of all on the page is approximate. Exact values are not guaranteed.
Do you follow me on Instagram?