This pineapple margarita mocktail can be served at a party, a special occasion brunch, or even your daily lunch or breakfast.
They are very easy to prepare and are full of healthy benefits. They are so healthy we could even call them detox pineapple juice or healthy boosting pineapple juice. But I figured that
I created these Mexican cocktails because my friend Kate from Hola Jalapeño, every year hosts a Margarita Week for Cinco de Mayo. She invites her friends around the internet world to share a version of this amazing Mexican cocktail. Last year I did this margarita recipe, “Strawberry and hibiscus Margaritas”. As this years recipe, they are also a Margarita mocktail.
The recipe for this cocktail, well… cocktail has only three ingredients: pineapple, coconut sugar, and ginger. Yes, it’s that easy… you just throw everything in the blender and blend until all is well combined. Then, if you wish you can pass it through a sieve or drink as is. I like it both ways, but my kids don’t want fiber in their drinks so… I strain it.
I like to use coconut sugar because of the deep and rich flavor it has. I feel that in a very subtle way you can taste the coconut flavor and it makes this drink even more
Here are some food ideas to pair this Mexican drink:
- Sopes. In this
postyou’ll find a complete guide on how to make them.
- The healthiest guacamole ever recipes. Cause, guac and chips and margaritas
- Ceviche de mango. Mango, pineapple… all tropical flavors. Flavors that make you feel like on vacation right?
- Home made salsa verde.
So here is the recipe for my
eapple margarita mocktail
and I hope you like them as much as I do. If you make them please share the recipe and the blog and don’t forget to share your creations on Instagram or FB.
Pineapple Margarita Mocktail
- 1 1-in. ginger piece
- 4 cups pineapple, peeled and cubed
- 4 cups water
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 lemon cut in half
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- Blend ginger, pineapple, water, and coconut sugar until pureed. Pass through a fine sieve if you wish.Serve immediately over ice.
- To prepare the rim. Mix cocunut sugar and salt in a saucer. Rub the halved lemon over the rim of each glass and then dip into the salt and coconut sugar.