This pineapple margarita mocktail can be served at a party, a special occasion brunch, or even your daily lunch or breakfast. It is a fresh, easy-to-make, full of health benefits alcohol-free margarita.
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE MARGARITA WITHOUT ALCOHOL
- Pineapple. You can use frozen pineapple or fresh pineapple.
- How to cut a pineapple? The easiest way to cut the pineapple is to cut the crown (the green leaves on top) and then cut the bottom part. Place the pineapple upright on a cutting board and, with a serrated knife, cut the peel from top to bottom. When it no longer has the skin on either side, place the pineapple horizontally on the cutting board and cut slices.
- Ginger. Buy ginger that is firm and looks fresh.
- How to peel ginger? You can peel it with a teaspoon, a vegetable peeler, or a knife. You can also wash it very well and not peel it.
BENEFITS OF PINEAPPLE AND GINGER
- Pineapple has many benefits, such as bromelain (an anti-inflammatory enzyme), fiber; it is good for the skin, it has powerful enzymes that help us to have better digestion, it gives us a boost in our immune system, and it can help us to recover easier after extreme exercise.
- Ginger is a superfood. His powers have been documented everywhere. It’s good raw; it’s good in stews, in juices, in shots, really in everything. One of its best-known benefits is the anti-inflammatory power it has.
HOW TO MAKE PINEAPPLE MARGARITA WITHOUT ALCOHOL?
This alcohol-free pineapple margarita is super easy to make and uses just three ingredients: pineapple, ginger, and coconut sugar. Coconut sugar is totally optional.
- Blender. You put all the ingredients in the blender glass and turn it on until it is perfectly blended. You can use frozen pineapple or natural pineapple. This drink can be strained with a strainer or bag to make milk. Serve over ice.
- Juice extractor. You pass the ingredients through the juicer and serve with lots of ice in a glass prepared with the frosted edge.
💡How to frost the rim of the glass? In a small plate, mix the sugar and a pinch of salt. You can put chili powder or any other spice that you like. Cut a lime or lemon in half and pass one half around the rim of each glass. Flip the glass over the plate with the sugar and salt and turn very slowly so that the mixture sticks.
I like to use coconut sugar because of the deep and rich flavor it has. I feel that in a very subtle way you can taste the coconut flavor and it makes this drink even more
Other recipes that you may like:
Here are some food ideas to pair this Mexican drink:
- Sopes. In this
postyou’ll find a complete guide on how to make them.
- The healthiest guacamole ever recipes. Cause, guac and chips and margaritas
- Ceviche de mango. Mango, pineapple… all tropical flavors. Flavors that make you feel like on vacation right?
- Home made salsa verde.
So here is the recipe for my pin
Pineapple Margarita Mocktail
- 1 1-in. ginger piece
- 4 cups pineapple, peeled and cubed
- 4 cups water
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 lemon cut in half
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- Blend ginger, pineapple, water, and coconut sugar until pureed. Pass through a fine sieve if you wish.Serve immediately over ice.
- To prepare the rim. Mix cocunut sugar and salt in a saucer. Rub the halved lemon over the rim of each glass and then dip into the salt and coconut sugar.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.