This recipe of small potatoes with chipotle peppers and lime juice has to be on your Healthy Mexican recipe list, well, if you have one.
And if you do not have a list … these small potatoes with chipotle peppers and lime juice will make you start one. This is an authentic Mexican recipe and can be eaten as an appetizer, as a side dish or on top of greens for an exciting and delicious salad.
This recipe is EPIC ( I’ve always wanted to use that word… hahaha) and easy and delicious and vegan. I could go on forever on how amazing it is, but I’m pretty sure you’ll find out when you taste it.
It is as easy as it gets. You have to wash really well your potatoes, after that, on you place them in a pan with a lid, blend the marinade, pour over and let them cook.
Related content: Taco Salad
So, here is the complete recipe for these little spicy, delicious and EPIC
small potatoes with chipotle peppers and lime juice
Small potatoes with chipotle peppers and lime juice
- 2 lb / 1kg small potatoes
- 2-4 tablespoons chipotle pepper in adobo paste
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Add to a blender jar the chipotle pepper paste, the lime juice, the olive oil and salt. Blend until well mixed.
- Wash the potatoes and put in a pan with a lid. Add the chipotle pepper and lime juice mixture over the potatoes, cover and cook for 20 min. over low heat.
- Pinch the potaotes with a fork to ensure they are cooked through.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.