This recipe for pumpkin spice baked oats is perfect for this time of year. It is delicious and very easy to prepare but most of all it is super nutritious and comforting at the same time. When it is in the oven it has this amazing smell that fills up the whole house. I will have a full house next week, family and friends will be over. This is the kind of breakfast I want to feed them. It’s the kind of meal that makes everybody feel welcomed and pampered.
Related content: chia seed crackers
Another idea: Peach galette
Related content:Chocolate mousse
Here is the recipe for this
amazing pumpkin spice baked oats
and I hope you like it. If you do, please share the blog and the recipe.
Pumpkin spice baked oats
- 2 cups oat flakes
- 2 tablespoons cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 1/2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie specie mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2-1 cup walnuts
- Pre heat the oven to 350ºF.
- Mix in a bowl oats, sugar, baking powder, chia seeds, salt and spices.
- In a separate bowl mix the pumpkin puree, maple syrup and vegetable milk. When mixed,pour over the oats, mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a baking pan and bake for 20 minutes or until firm to the touch.
- Serve warm, with yogurt or coconut whipped cream.