This year has gone by so fast, it just flew by don’t you think? I feel like we went from eating watermelon to pumpkin dishes. This pumpkin pie granola is one of my favorite things to eat during fall.
It is so easy to make and your home will smell delicious. Just like fall, Thanksgiving and all those great memories that get triggered by the pumpkin pie smell.
I love fall, the cooler breeze, the flavors,
The ingredients that I used to make this pumpkin pie granola are almost the same you would use to make a pumpkin pie. So the magic of vegan , homemade granola is that you can have all those delicious flavors… FOR BREAKFAST. Yes, you will feel you are having pumpkin pie for breakfast. It is a great way to start the day!
tips, tricks & other recipes
- This granola is best when freshly made. But if you want to store it, it keeps well in a tightly closed jar in the pantry.
- BUT…. please wait until it is completely cooled down before putting it into the jar.
- Use fresh spices to make this granola, the fresher the spices the most potent their flavor and smell will be. So, your granola will be extra delicious.
- Use this recipe as a guide, but if you want to exchange the spices or adapt it, feel free to do it. It will still be very good.
- Here are other of my favorite granola recipes: Homemade granola, 5-minute stovetop granola, chocolate and peanut butter granola, pumpkin pie topped with granola, or savory granola.
pumpkin pie granola
I hope you like it, and if you do please share it.
Pumpkin pie granola
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg or freshly grated
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients except nuts and pumpkin seeds.
- Mix all ingredients and place them on a tray prepared with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Put in the oven for 20 min. Rotate after ten minutes and mix on the baking tray so it browns evenly. After 20 minutes add the walnuts and pumpkin seeds and bake for 10 more minutes.
- It is ready when the oats begin to brown and starts smelling delicious.