Q&A

This post is also available in: Español

QUESTIONS, COMMENTS 

WHY DO A BLOG?

Because I want to let everyone know that eating healthy is not eating boring, you can eat deliciously and nourish your body. Because I love for you ALL to know that eating whole foods in their natural state nourishes our body, soul, and mind. And there is no need to diet! Yes, you can lose weight by eating well, eating healthy.

Your KIDS EAT EVERYTHING?

Yes, they eat the same food that Sergio and I eat. I have always prepared them the same dishes for all the family, but they are kids and human. They have their favorite dishes and food they just can´t even look at it, like…

Santiago, raw tomato.
Sofia, large pieces of walnuts or almonds.
Romina, raw onion and very spicy dishes.

AND, … YOUR CHILDREN. THEY ARE GROWING WELL?

You tell me.

How do you see them, healthy?

Of course!

AT HOME, ALL ARE VEGAN?

In my house yes, when we are not at home, Sergio, Santiago, and Sofia … eat other things, Romina hardly is super rare, but she does from time to time.

Sometimes they eat pizza or other stuff if we know that the ingredients are clean and not full of chemicals and hormones. The ideal for me is that 90% of our meals are homemade and made from clean, healthy and organic ingredients. I understand that we do not live in an ideal world nutritionally speaking. And that not every household serves the exact food I do. That is why the other 10% of it is for ¨cheating¨. For times they are out to eat with friends, chips when guests come, or to order pizza, lemonade in a restaurant or eating ice cream with Grandma (by the way, they still think it is a secret, I should not know, ha).

WHAT DOES BEING VEGAN MEAN?

Being vegan is have a diet free of animal products. No dairy, no meat, no chicken or fish. But there is very unhealthy vegan food out there, like Cheetos. So the trick is to be a healthy vegan, not just vegan.

BUT THEN …. YOU ARE …?

Yes, I’m vegan, and at home, we are all are. My diet is based on plant products of the vegetable world. Cereals, vegetables, fruits, legumes, seeds, and nuts. We do not eat processed foods, we read and reread labels, we do not count calories or are on a diet. We food the closest to nature we can find, we eat real food.

¨YOUR KIDS EAT VEGETABLES BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN EATING THEM SINCE BABIES¨

Typical comment.

We can all start eating right, just do it. One thing at a time! Small changes make a difference.

I COULD NEVER LIVE … WITHOUT CHEESE.

Yes, you can, I have not DIED.

WHO DESIGNED YOU BLOG?

Me.

AS FOR ADS …

The space for my blog is rented to companies to advertise their products, advertising. Product recommendations I make are ALWAYS in the recipe or in what I write. The ads come from third parties, external companies P & V.

CAN I USE A PHOTO OR RECIPE P&V?

Of course, you can use it as long as you follow these guidelines:

Please not use the content of P&V to your advantage, this is my job and my work.
Do not use my work as is, do not COPY and PASTE.
You can SHARE a recipe as long as you give the proper credit. It is mandatory to put a link to the original recipe. Always think of good karma.
Please let me know if you want to share a photo or recipe in a publication or something else than a personal blog. I would love to talk about it.