This recipe for quinoa summer salad is fun to eat, easy to prepare and will leave you full of energy to enjoy your vacay day.
Can you imagine a word without grains, produce… or even sea life? This can’t happen! But apparently, it could if we do not inform ourselves well and decide to take care of our planet. This is the only planet that we have, the only planet that we would leave to our kids, the only planet that we have to eat from, to breath from. We have to take care of it and unite as a country and do everything that is possible to extend the life of our planet.
Here is an article with some ideas on how to help step by step to make this happen. Let’s make this work so we can continue to eat delicious salads, delicious quinoa summer salads like this one.
Related content: Taco salad
Related content: Baked zucchini fritters
So here is the recipe for this
quinoa summer salad with avocado and strawberries
and I promise you you’ll love it. It is easy to prepare, healthy, delicious and super fun to eat. Best of all it will leave you feeling light and full of energy. If you make it and like it, please share the recipe and the blog.
Summer quinoa salad with avocado and strawberries
- 1 cup quinoa
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 handfuls of chopped spinach
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 1 avocado cubes
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 6 leaves of basil
- Put the quinoa and water in a pot with a lid over low heat. When there is very little water on the edges of the pot, turn it off and leave it covered. Leave it aside.
- While there is the quinoa. In a bowl or bottle put the ingredients of the dressing, vinegar, salt and olive oil. Mix and taste, make it rich. Leave it aside.
- When the quinoa is done, fluff with a fork until it is completely loose and cold.
- Put it in a large bowl and mix with the spinach. Add dressing and mix.
- Put the strawberries, the avocado and the pine nuts and mix very carefully not to beat.
- Finish with basil leaves.