This roasted brussels sprouts salad is perfect for Thanksgiving night or Christmas dinner.
Don’t you just love Brussels sprouts? I’m madly in love with them, I like them raw, steamed, roasted… but probably this is my favorite recipe of all. I just love how the sweet and spicy vinaigrette pairs perfectly well with the slight bitterness of the Brussels sprouts.
This recipe is super easy to prepare, and I roast the Brussels sprouts over the stove in an iron cast pan. That is the best way I have found to control the roasting of the Brussels sprouts. I like them almost burnt! You’ll see when you try them, and a delicious almost sweet flavor comes out as they roast. My kids love them too. This recipe can easily be transformed into a complete lunch or dinner if you mix it with quinoa or rice. You could even add some lentils to it and it will be still amazing!
Here is the recipe for these
roasted Brussels Sprouts with agave Dijon vinaigrette
and I hope you like them. If you do, please rate the recipe, take a picture, post it on Instagram and share the recipe and blog.
Brussels sprouts with agave Dijon vinaigrette
- 2 lb . Brussels sprouts cleaned and halved 900 g.
- 2 tablespoons neutral tasting oil
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 6 tablespoons of good olive oil
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar or rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- black pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat add the two tablespoons of oil. When hot, add the Brussels sprouts and leave until browned. I like them to be almost burnt.
- In a bowl, meanwhile, the Brussel sprouts are roasting, mix all vinaigrette ingredients and test. Adjust seasoning if necessary.
- When the sprouts are done, transfer to a large platter, add the vinaigrette and finish with the pine nuts and pomegranate seeds.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.