This once a week simple vinaigrette is super easy to prepare and very adaptable, you can add anything you want to it, almonds, fresh herbs, … I made it with hazelnuts.
With this healthy and delicious once a week simple vinaigrette you won’t leave any of your guests without salad or something healthy on their plates this Holiday Season. Put all the ingredients in a jar, cover, shake and serve. Really… it is that easy!
Related Content: Healthy vegan Caesar salad
Hazelnuts are filled with healthy benefits and are DELISH if you buy them raw roast and peel before adding them to the once a week simple vinaigrette. Really it is not that hard.
Related content: Magic cilantro dressing
So, here is the recipe for this delicious and super easy to prepare
once a week simple vinaigrette with hazelnuts
and I hope you like it. If you do, please share… the recipe and the blog… and…kudos to you if you serve a huge bowl of salad and raw veggies during the Holidays. Believe me, your guests will love you even more.
Once a week simple vinaigrette
- ¼ cup toasted hazelnuts roughly chopped
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- ¼ cup avocado oil or other neutral tasting oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove pressed or minced
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- black pepper to taste
- If you are using raw hazelnuts, roast them in a saucepan over medium heat until they begin to brown, about 5 to 7 minutes constantly moving, they burn very fast. When they are ready, put them on a clean cloth to peel them. Roughly chop and set aside.
- In a jar with a lid mix the olive oil, avocado oil, apple cider vinegar, garlic clove, teaspoonfuls mustard and salt and pepper. Cover and mix until everything is integrated. Add hazelnuts and serve over your favorite greens or salad.