Two weeks ago we went to an Indian food restaurant and tasted the most delicious cookies in the world! They were chocolatey , with chopped dark chocolate and a thousand species. They were the best!
I haven’t been able to remake them, I promise I’ll keep trying so that you can try them too. But after a thousand of unsuccessful attempts I decided to return to the basic choco-chip cookie, and I fell in love with it again. Mmmm! Delicious, so soft, with melted dark chocolate, mmm.
And there may be many recipes of simple choc chip cookies and likely you already have your favorite, but this is very good, with no eggs and non hydrogenated fats. There is no problem at all if someone wants to try the raw dough.
In my house every time I bake cookies for the kids I have them in my back convincing me to let them lick the spatula or the mixer blade or to have a bit of raw dough. (I know Yuck !!!! To much information, but do not tell me you do not do it, lol. I do,ha).
In my house I do not buy cookies or sweet things, I prepare them. I feel better knowing that we are eating clean food without chemicals or hidden ingredients. So I look for recipes that are super easy to make, with fewer ingredients and fast to prepare.
This recipe has everything I look for.
Here is the recipe, if you like it please share it or post it in Instagram with #piloncilloyvainilla When you prepare it. I LOVE to see your creations.
Galletas de chocolate chips.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup sugar cane
- 1/4 cup rice or almond milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips I always use dark chocolate.
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F
- In small bowl measure the flour, baking soda, salt and baking powder. Mix and set aside.
- Mix oil and sugar in a stand up mixer.
- When blended, add vanilla, then milk and start adding the powder mix gradually.
- Add the chocolate, mix well.
- Prepare a tray with parchment paper and divide the dough into similar portions.
- Put in the oven for 10-12 min.