What a delight to be on vacation! Everything is peaceful and quiet, there’s no rush or anything. I really do not know how I’m going make it next school year. I’m sure it is going to be hard to get used to. Next year my three kids will go to different schools. If last year I drove and drove…. Imagine next school year … ?. Anyway, as I always tell the kids everything will be ok.
So I’ll better keep enjoying my vacations!!?
Here is another idea: Black bean burgers
Other idea: sloppy joes
Other idea:Portobello burger
Please use Ketchup without high fructose corn syrup and other nasty ingredients. You can easily make this
summer vegan hamburger
in no time at all, and they are delish, and easy and yummy and summery, and….
Summer vegan burgers
- 1 tablespoon neutral oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 10 cremini mushrooms chopped you can use a food processor
- 2 medium potatoes about 11/2 cups, cooked and mashed
- 11/2 cups of cooked beans no matter what type
- 2 tablespoons ketchup barbecue sauce or tomato puree
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs or panko
- 1 tablespoon chopped pickled jalapeño chili * optional
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- To serve:
- purple Onion
- 10 slices of bread or 10 buns
- 1 sliced avocado
- Dijon mustard to taste
- catsup to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a skillet add the tablespoon of oil, add the onion and when transparent add garlic and mushrooms. Leave on until all ingredients are cooked and beginning to brown.
- In a large bowl, add the remaining ingredients mix well with your hands, add the vegetables from the pan, mix and form 10 burgers patties.
- Put them on a baking sheet and add them in the oven for 20 minutes or until firm to the touch.
- Serve on a hamburger bun or sourdough slices with Dijon mustard. Finish each burger with spinach, avocado slices, red onion slices and catsup.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.