This is the easiest thing in the world and may be the longest post from BrownSugar&Vanilla, Just sit and enjoy. Well, the longest in photos. I wanted to put step by step how peanut butter is done so you can really see the easiest process ever.
I had already tried before and for one reason or another I did not get the texture or flavor I wanted (I have to admit it was not because there is some science involved but it takes patience, which I some times do not have), but since I came out as I wanted, I became obsessed with it. So, here you go, here are all the pictures, which officially make the longest post.
Sooooo, how was it, was it to long? Well, I hope I could really show you what I wanted, the easiest process ever.
On Monday, I´ll give you an idea how I use this three ingredient dark chocolate home made peanut butter so you can taste it outside a peanut butter an jelly sandwich.
Here is the recipe, and I hope you like it and make it. I hope I can inspire you to stop buying the super unhealthy stuff from the store that is full of fats and sugar and things that we do not need.
Home made dark chocolate peanut butter
- 2 cups unsalted roasted peanuts natural
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate into pieces
- pinch of salt
- In a food processor add the peanuts and lights.
- Leave on until they are as cream, if a ball goes from one side of the bowl of the food processor is made, do not worry, in three seconds it will biodegrade.
- Put the chocolate and a pinch of salt, turn again.
- Keeps in a jar when you are ready.