This tropical smoothie bowl is a SUPER BOWL; it is a smoothie bowl filled with delicious and nourishing SUPERFOODS.
Why is it a good idea to start eating smoothie bowls with superfoods?
- First of all, I don’t know if you’ve seen in magazines or elsewhere that smoothie bowls are super trendy.
- Second, I love them, and I find them a super option for the days I do not feel like having a smoothie or cooking in general. This tropical smoothie bowl is good and not only in flavor. It is very nutritious and full of superpowers.
- Third and most important. Smoothie bowls are a black canvas so we can add all the plant-based ingredients that we love. Or that we need to “hide” if we have picky eaters. They are a great way to introduce new flavors and ingredients to our diet.
Tropical smoothie bowl ingredients
- Frozen bananas
- Frozen pineapple chunks, you can use fresh pineapple to
- Papaya chunks
- Hemp seeds
- Goji berries
- Granola, you could also skip all the other seeds and only use granola
- Grated coconut
Here are other smoothie recipes and smoothie bowls that we love at home:
- Carrot cake-flavored Smoothie
- Crazy good acai bowl
- Smoothie, kale, and mandarin smoothie
- Here is the recipe for my vegan homemade granola to top any smoothie bowls
💡What are the most common superfoods? A food is considered superfood when their nutrient levels are super powerful when we find a high amount of nutrients packed in a bitty piece of them. The most common super-foods are cacao (not cocoa), chia seeds, chlorella, goji berries, hemp seeds, lucuma, maca, acai berries, and spirulina.
I also believe that many fruits and vegetables are superfoods. Papaya and pineapple, for example, are wonderful and are excellent food for athletes.
Here is the recipe for this tropical smoothie bowl with superfoods, take it as an idea and make it yours. Add whatever you want, and what you like the most. If you like the recipe please share it on Instagram, FB or save it for later on Pinterest.
It would also be fantastic and super helpful if you leave a comment and/or rating of this recipe in the comment section. Please feel free to write suggestions, ideas, or how it went when you made the recipe.
Tropical bowl for breakfast
- 2 bananas can be frozen
- 1 cup pineapple chunks may be frozen
- 1/2 cup papaya chunks
- 1/2 cup mango
- 1 tablespoon chia
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon goji berries
- 1/4 cup granola
- 1 tablespoon grated coconut
- Blend pineapple and bananas and serve in a bowl.
- Top with all the topping that you want or follow my recommendations.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.