This vegan banana bread is one of my favorite recipes ever and one of the first I shared over here.
Years ago I decided that I would start making some treat for my kids’ lunchbox. Although I always bought the ones with the fewest ingredients, with organic ingredients and with the least amount of sugar possible, … they are still not a treat made at home…by me, mom.
This vegan banana bread can be made as a loaf of bread or as muffins.
Do you remember that the other day you asked me what I sent to the children in the lunch box ???
Well, this is one of those recipes that save me in the mornings when I’m still asleep with no clue on what to pack for lunch. Yes, I pack lunch in the mornings, I should do it at night, I know! I promise that later I’ll be posting more recipes for lunch. I also wanted to post this recipe because during the summer everything ripens FAST.
Other idea for the kids lunch box: burrito-sushi
This vegan banana bread recipe can be used as a base and change it every time. You can put nuts, chocolate, raisins, etc. What you like the best., So here is the recipe for this
vegan banana bread
and as always… please SHARE the recipe and the blog. It would be great if you post it on Instagram with the @piloncilloyvainilla, I would love to see your creation.
Pan de plátano
- 4 plátanos maduros
- 3/4 de taza de azúcar
- 1/2 taza de aceite sabor neutro
- 2 tazas de harina
- 1 cucharadita de polvo para hornear
- 1 cucharadita de bicarbonato
- 1/2 cucharadita de sal
- 1/2 taza de pure de manzana o pera
- 1 cucharada de vainilla
- El horno se prende a 350ºF
- En un tazón aplasta los plátanos hasta que no queden pedazos grandes. Agrega el azúcar y el aceite. Cuando todo este bien integrado pon el puré de manzana y la vainilla. Sigue revolviendo hasta que todo esté bien incorporado.
- Agrega los polvos, harina, sal, bicarbonato y polvo para hornear.
- Vacíalo en 12 papelitos para muffin o en un molde para panqué.
- Hornéalo hasta que introduzcas un palillo y salga limpio. Más o menos 20-25 min.